Reviews for Love is No Burden
juniper lee chapter 2 . 3/15
Wahhhh... Very romantic. I wish for more yami and tea love story.
Brittney Thomas chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
:) I like it!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
I think you should continue this story :) I loved it !
The Queen of Water chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
This story so cool
squirrelthe13th chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Best YugixTea fanfic ever! You did a perfect job! I think I will be reading this over and over for many years! Thank you for an enjoyable story!

Love,

squirrelthe13th
the Mirage Prismatic chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
this was a great story1 I can imagine this in the show - I especially how yami used the Ninja game to his advantage. That's why is dangerous to play the games of your enemies. :P I sympathize with yami - I hate hospitals and only drag myself to the clinic if I feel half-dead or i'm worried.

You really explore yami's character here and how he feels about the whole 'Vessel and his friends took me into their lives and put themselves in danger to help save the world.' And yay, he doesn't have to save the world anymore! :D (except occasionally subdue criminals but i think he'd get bored without SOME excitement. :) Great job and nice closing kiss.
axalover11 chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
hi PM is disabled 4 24 hours
CuriousMidnightFantasy chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
Accursed torture chamber XD, that's what I call the doctor's office, I love how you wrote this especially with the shirtless part *Drools* These two are so cute together awesome job girl!

Kate
Sakurayamuni chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
sugoi! luv it!
sailorblaze chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
Shirtless scene!
TheRealContestshippingPrincess chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
AMAZING! Lovely story! U did a great job on it. Aw it was cute how tea had to calm yami down at the doctors. Vry cute story. I give it a thumbs up! Plus 5 :)
Aqua Burst 07 chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
I liked how you made the doctor kind instead of turning him into Dr. Insano or something. Wow I watch way to many web videos.

Also I love how Yami called it the "accursed torture chamber", I'm totally saying that the next trip to the doctor. lol
Becca-Loves-Yuge chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
The fluff at the end nearly had me in tears of pure fangirl bliss. And "accursed torture chamber" will now be what I call the doctor's office.
Sunrise Phoenix chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Great Job! I like how you made the doctor gentle/kind instead of crazy or insane. Yami has really glad that Tea was there to help him through it!-Peace Out! ;)
ZayZay1221 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I loved it plz make the next chapter soon