Reviews for Wound and Light
Kray-Z chapter 1 . 1/13
Oh, I am SOO excited to see the next chapter! PLEASE! I'd love it if you would continue the story! _
KotOR-Luvr chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This is a good story thus far! I love how you've been inspired to do a Mical and the Exile story; I find that there are very little stories that have a romance between the two! It's a real shame... Oh, keep up the good work, though! I'm excited for the next chapter to come in;)
P.S. I have 2 stories based on Mical and the Exile; one of them is a one-shot story, and the other follows her as she goes through the events of KotOR 2. Just a small suggestion, since you're such a Mical fan!:)
LunaMarr chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This was well written and very fitting, and I enjoy your take on Mical.

Im very happy to see another swkotor story, (Double because it has the disciple) Do continue please. :)
freshneverfrozen chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I was so excited to see you post a new story! This one is just as well written as the others I've read. It flows smoothly and is perfectly clear...that might not help much but I really can't find anything wrong (then again, my grammar-nazi-ism isn't as sharp as it should be).

I never gave much thought to an Exile/Mical relationship but I think you just might prove me wrong with this. I'm excited to see where this goes! Glad to see people are still writing KOTOR stories :)