Reviews for The Lost Brother
booklover1698 chapter 24 . 1/3/2013
YES! Save him! Protect the CRAZY white ninja! Update soon! I loved it, can't wait for more!
booklover1698 chapter 23 . 12/17/2012
Bum bum bum! Update soon! I can't wait for more!
booklover1698 chapter 22 . 12/9/2012
Nooooo! FIGHT THE MAN STORM SHADOW! Ha! That proves you can't assume something without making an ass out of you and me! So take that Scarlet! Update soon! I can't wait for more!
booklover1698 chapter 21 . 11/20/2012
Amazing story! I love it! it' beautifully constructed, update soon! I can't wait for more!
blackrosewitch1996 chapter 21 . 9/22/2012
Sry I didn't review last time. Im glad Fire Storm and Kamakura are now friends but will Kimi recognize her little cousin any time soon? And when will they rescue Storm Shadow.
sheila chapter 20 . 9/19/2012
Kamakura cannot die!
ellen chapter 19 . 8/7/2012
Here's a review, I like the chapter although it is short but I think Snake Eyes has the right idea to put Kamakura and Fire Storm together, now update
jack chapter 13 . 8/7/2012
What are you going to have happen to Storm Shadow?
jack chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
yep, ninja bonding time
jack chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
Yes! One of my favorite spots is Snake Eyes' cabin, I'm glad you have it in here. Fire Storm really got messed up
ellen chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
Wow, Fire Storm sounds like he's going to be a complex character. I like how you do Cobra Commander
Karama9 chapter 17 . 7/4/2012
Ah, Kamakura... tried to enjoy the power a bit too much, didn't you? Tsk tsk. :D

Interesting to see that Jinx has basically figured it out but just doesn't want to believe in the deception.

Nice chapter!
Karama9 chapter 16 . 6/11/2012
On the other hand, I didn't expect FireStorm to have a flashback and flatten him; Roadblock is usually better than average at holding his own against a ninja; he must have been caught off guard.

BTW, When Roadblock says he's not pressing charges, you forgot the 'not'... it makes his dialog quite confusing for a bit.

I'm very surprised all it took was Roadblock not pressing charges for Hawk to change his mind about how to handle FireStorm. Why would Roadblock's feelings on the issue influence his decision like that?

I like how the three other ninjas figure out Snake Eyes knew FireStorm when the latter was young. Nice ending to the chapter!
Karama9 chapter 15 . 6/9/2012
Fire Storm sure has a lot of adjusting to do. Not to mention it'll take a while for him to learn to trust. It'll be interesting to see how he does.

I love that he's just barely resisting making fun of Kamakura starting every sentence with 'Snake Eyes'. I'd have a hard time not doing precisely that. Ah, poor Sean.

And please tell me that's Roadblock behind him!
snakebite204 chapter 14 . 5/22/2012
Yay! I was checking this during french class ( ik bad) and I almost screamed out in delight! I like Jinx beause shes funny, smart and seems like a good leader. I can hardly draw and my writting kinda sucks too. (horrible grammar) This was a great chapter and was sad when I finished it. Glad I could be of assistence.