Reviews for Giving Into the Impulse
Lemon Pie chapter 1 . 3/31
Naruto wrapped one arm around his waist as Robin grabbed a tuft of his blond hair as he kissed her with a ferocity that her normal tranquil behavior kept hidden quite well. The passionate kiss aroused something in Naruto that had been long since sleeping. When the kiss broke Naruto was left winded as a melancholic chuckle escaped Robin's lips as she stood up. Turning her head she gave the blond a 'Come Hither' look as the still stunned enigma recovered and followed after the woman to make the most out of their time left together.

Alone in the room together, Robin had her hands against Naruto's chest as their lips met with a burning passion. He ran his gloved hands through her long, silky hair as the kiss deepened with the clashing of tongues against one another. His roaming hands couldn't help but make their way to her well endowed ass, groping her hard and getting a moan from her.

Naruto, deciding to take initiative, quickly flipped their positions with their lips still locked. She yelped slightly in the kiss but got back into it. Her hands began to trace a tender trail south to the bulge in his pants. She found it and gave it a tight squeeze through the fabric, causing Naruto to stiffen at the feeling as a small moan escaped in the kiss. She broke it with a small and sexy smile.

"I want you!" She reply to him. She gave it another squeeze as he groaned again, slightly deeper than the last. He cracked his eyes and looked at her, only feeling his blood run warmer and warmer as the look on her face made.

"And I want you as well!" He answered back.

It did not take them long for the two of them to start ripping each other clothes off. By the time they were done, they stare at each other, standing totally naked.

Naruto lustfully studied Robin's beautiful form long, dark hair, slender and tall physique, and a lovely hourglass shape with large breasts. Robin in turn study Naruto's magnificent body as well. While almost tall as she is, he was muscular with a toned, his skin slightly tanned and fit body glistening with sweat. Not to mention having a12 inch \3 width cock between his legs.

Robin smiles as she lay Naruto down on the bed, and turned around, putting her womanhood in Naruto's face as she used her teeth to grip the zipper and pulled, resulting in Naruto's sizable manhood nearly hitting her in the face.

Gripping the huge appendage and she stroking it for a while before putting it in her mouth, sucking and licking it as much as she could. Naruto responded by eating, sucking, and licking Robin's womanhood, squeezing and rubbing her ass while he's at it.

Moaning in pleasure, Robin begin speeding up her handjob, getting a low groan of pleasure from Naruto. They continued for a few minutes until Robin licked at his length before taking it into her mouth, deepthroating it as Naruto inserted his tongue to Robin's pussy.

Robin moaned as she bobbed her head, the vibrations from her throat almost sending Naruto over the edge. She, deciding to finish Naruto off, let up on her sucking, put over breasts between Naruto's cock, and then continued her blowjob, with Naruto's cock starting to twitch.

"Robin-chan," he warned her, "I'm about to…"

His words prompted Robin to go faster and harder. In retaliation, Naruto found her G-spot and attack it fiercely.

Robin gave a muffled scream as she came first, her juices splashing all over Naruto's mouth as he lapped up every dropped as he came directly into her mouth. She tried her best to drink all of Naruto's essence, but wasn't able to as she pulled back and of how much of Naruto's semen splashed on her face and breasts. She scooped up every single drop on her face with her hands and licked it clean.

The next minute, Robin was on her hands and knees in the middle of the bed while facing the front with Naruto behind her and observed everything from her ass to the back of her breasts, which he was practically dying to touch and mold again and that made her blush. Naruto put himself over Robin with his erect member right underneath her womanhood.

He began to rub his erection around her womanhood which made her arms wobble like Jell-O, and after circling his member around her folds a few more times, he more than readily slid into her awaiting warmth and her virginity was no more after that. She let out a small moan as she dug her nails into the bed and Naruto held still for a while to allow her to get adjusted to his size.

Naruto found Robin's warmth to be both tight and welcoming while she found his member to be long and thick and stretched her walls to their limits. Naruto let the moistness of her pussy surround his length before sending it ramming into Robin and her body followed the friction between their bodies whilst her ass hit his crotch repeatedly.

She blushed heavily from the feeling Naruto gave her and moaned loudly and she bit the sheets in front of her as her body felt intense pleasure, while her breasts and nipples felt like they were on fire and her body rocked back and forth with each thrust. Her eyes rolled into the far back of her skull and she looked possessed. Though, she was only in possession of the pleasure Naruto gave her.

Naruto thrust into Robin with blinding speed, and his form pounded into hers with great power and force. Naruto gritted his teeth and huskily growled and her moans grew louder and the lewd sound of flesh smacking against flesh echoed throughout the room as Naruto deeply pounded into her pussy.

Naruto then decided to mix things up a bit by snaking his hands underneath Robin's chest and caressed her constantly swaying breasts by squeezing them and lightly pressed his fingers into her nipples that by now were pleasantly hard from his relentless pounding. She uttered tiny whimpers of pleasure at her blonde lover's teasing of her breasts and the unbelievable feeling of Naruto's manhood rocketing into her core.

Naruto lowered his head over Robin's shoulders and started kissing her cheek; his manhood jetting into Robin making it difficult for him to kiss her lips. Even though her breasts overfilled his hands, Naruto was having the time of his life with the soft pliable orbs in the palms of his hands as she dug her fingers into the bed to hold onto.

She was controlled by his every thrust with his member pounding into her tightening walls, his thrusts hard and deep, and he carried on with kissing his new lover and she would have done the same if she could. Naruto squeezed and fondled the huge orbs in his palms and his thumbs flicked and toyed with her rough nipples before she put her hands over her lover's hands and assisted him in caressing her heaving mounds.

Robin made kissing gestures at Naruto and he still kissed her cheek before he started nibbling her neck while simultaneously licking it, allowing him to leave his mark on her in the form of a blood-red hickey appearing. She moaned from the feeling of his smooth and warm tongue on her neck before he then focused to licking her earlobe while he drove his crotch forward into her rear.

Robin and Naruto fondled and teased her breasts as he pounded his cock deeply into her womanhood, which was itching to enclose on him from the strong impact the member occupying it gave. Naruto held onto to her breasts and squeezed them with all his might as they both reached their peak and her inner muscles gripped his cock and the flesh wrapped around him and pulled on his groin.

Then without warning he pull out of her before he spill his seed inside of her pussy, coming on her ass.

"What did you do that for? Robin asked, looking surprise and upset at the same time.

"I don't want to get you pregnant," Naruto explained to her. "If I did I got take responsibility for a child can be a burden for one who is either a pirate or a rebel."

Naruto and Robin noticed he's still hard despite coming on Robin's ass. They smile as it means they had all the time in the world.

Naruto flipped her on her back and enter her pussy with his large manhood once more. Robin wrapped her arms around Naruto's neck and pulled him into a passionate kiss as she pulled him on top of her in a missionary position and she didn't have to wait long before Naruto reentered her warmth and she locked her legs around his waist as he began to thrust.

Robin let out a loud moan from the pleasure she felt as her blonde-haired lover pounded his erection deeply into her pussy. Robin kept her slender legs wrapped around Naruto's waist and her breasts jiggled as she began to buck her hips to meet his thrusts and to grind his hardened member inside of her body.

Naruto's manhood deeply pummeled into Robin's fiery core and cause her to mewled in pleasure and continued bucking her hips as her body rocked and her breasts jiggled with each powerful thrust. Naruto watched with mesmerized eyes as her breasts heaved back and forth from the power and force of his unrelenting thrusts.

Robin arched her back to pull Naruto deeper into her core as he continued to pound his cock into her inner caverns that felt so tight and milked and grinded his cock with each thrust. The redheaded woman whimpered in carnal pleasure as Naruto savagely pounded into her warmth and she continued bucking her hips to meet his thrusts.

Naruto then reached forward and cupped her jiggling breasts and once again began to caress and fondle them in an attempt to raise her already high levels of lust for him. The perky orbs of flesh jiggled in his hands and he bounced them in his palms as he groped them causing her to scream loudly in ecstasy as her walls became tighter and tighter on his raging member?.

Naruto attempted to pull out feeling he was going to come , but Robin was ready for him this time. She lowered her legs and wrapped them around his waist, keeping him inside of her. Trapped, Naruto unloaded his seed into her womb.

"Now why did you do that?" Naruto asked her as well. "I told you-"

"I don't care!" Robin cuts him off. "I want you to c
im awesome chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
nice are you going to update i hope you do or even if you start a sequel that would be cool
awesome chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Love it...hope you do a sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
do one where they meet in new world with her crew that came from this i honestly wanna see how you do sanjis reaction although nothing can beat his reaction about luffy knowing hancock its not fair lol
Zander Cage chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Preview
Inside, Naruto and Robin were kissing, touching, and grouping each other, while removing every single piece of outfit they are wearing. When they finally reach the bed, they were completely naked, each radiated with lust.

Pushing Naruto on the bed, Robin begin studying Naruto's body with her lusting gaze. While Naruto wasn't muscular he was well built, his skin tone slightly tanned and fit body glistening with sweat. Not to mention a 12 inch hard on between his leg that cause Robin to unconsciously licked her lips.

Naruto was doing some studying of his as well. Robin's body was exotically beautiful, her physique measure to be slender, athletic, tall, along larger breasts, longest legs, and hourglass core. He was struggling to keep the raging, lusting beast within him from jumping Robin and ravaging her on the spot

"Naruto, do you have any condoms?" she asked him.

"No," he replied. "Don't worry, I go to a nearby..."

"No!" Robin cuts him off as she jump on top of him, where she straddled his hips tightly with her thighs putting pressure on his already hard member, causing him to moan softly. She grab his head to kiss him close, pressing her breasts against his chest. "I can't wait any longer! I got to have you now! Just...just...

"Don't worry," Naruto replied as he kiss her back while squeezing her ass, hugging close to his body. "I won't come inside of you! I promise!
Esarion chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Nice going it is an interesting idea. hope you write the sequel
Esarion
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Nice romance scene
ASTARCRAFTPLAYER chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
pretty good
Acolyte of the Blood Moon chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I like it! Sequel please.
The Red Star chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I don't think I've ever said this, but I actually want to see the full lemon. Naruto/Robin happens rarely enough, why must you tease us? Anyway, the chapter itself is good. Introspective enough to be engaging without being annoying. Robin is very well characterized in this. She doesn't exactly get as much screen time as the other Straw Hats, so her deeper personality traits tend to be overlooked in favor of the more overt ones. It's good to see someone showing a little of the real Robin.

Only two errors for this one. Fourth sentence of the first paragraph, "haired" should be "hair". "her tongue entered her mouth" second "her" should be a "his", based on the context.

I really hope this pairing gets a little more love soon. Love from COMPETENT writers, I mean. I've been working on a concept for one of my own, but it's still in the early stages. Anyway, another good one, I demand a sequel!

Forever in the Sky,

The Red Star
hanipman chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Sequel! Too much curiosity grown from the simple statement of Naruto 'sleeping'. And I want to see Robin's reaction from knowing she's dating a a relic, if he is.
naruhina pwns chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
This was done really well. Please do add to it!
Validos chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This story has a nice premise, and I would definitely read more. I saw a couple errors but nothing too serious. Hope to see more.
Dracul666 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
sequal man it just won't make sense without one i've read your lemons you are a god
LuckyShadowWolf chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Well I have to say that I will be disappointedif this isn't made into a multi chapter story because I could see you taking this far into the series based on Naruto's enigma-ity!