Reviews for The Cat and the Crow
intresting.
JeremyX chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
No stop! Continue, plz?
nameless person chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
OH, CRAP! is right poor shawn and arrietty they just got back together too T.T
InPerfectSilence chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
Billy Milsap? From the True Meaning of Smekday? Just a reference Tip makes when traveling with in the car. Worded almost exactly like that... Hm...

Anyway.

Updating woul be nice, yes? You can't just leave us with crazy Hara and captured Borrowers an stuff. That's mean. You know. Cruel.

And then I take my leave. See you later!
goldacharmed chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
Don't discontinue this! I love the idea. But can you tell us why Hara was going back to that house to begin with? Or why the exterminators suddenly belived her about the "little people"?
Unknownred chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
How did the exterminators know that the Borrowers were in Sho's pocket? Besides neither manga nor movie have the exterminators met Sho in the first place. Keep going though, you don't want your readers to sulk because you decided to discontinue the story.
USAthroughout chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
You might be going a little too fast and it kinda feels like you are using the scenes from the movie, but the idea is original. I would definitely like to read more if you continue.
Fluffy's Lady chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
Haha! I loved the ending. That sort of thing works with dogs, but generally not cats. Although I suppose Niya is an exception in this case. There was one major spelling error that irked this English Major. The word "immediate" is misspelled as "ammidiate" several times in the story. I just figured you would want to fix that. Cute so far!
The Forgetful Bel chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Hey, I just wanted to say that I really like this story and that I hope you continue it soon. I thought the movie was very sad, so I'm glad to see a continuation of sorts. :) I think the flow of the story so far fits in very well with the flow of the movie, as I thought the movie was slow moving. (Not in a bad way either!) I also wanted to point out that you've been spelling "minutes" wrong. You're putting down "minuets" instead. You did a good job with Shawn's character so far, and the slightly sadistic part of me is glad that he hasn't really made a full recovery, since he's still prone to getting sick a lot. It wouldn't be any fun at all to have him constantly healthy.

Like another reviewer, I'm also curious as to how he came to own the house if his aunt is still alive. Hopefully you'll let us know!
Fluffy's Lady chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Interesting setup... A bit slow for a first chapter, though. Why does Sho own the house if Sadako is still alive? And why isn't she living there? Just a few questions I would like to see answered. :)

Hope to see more soon!

-FL
behoimi chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Aha! I knew I should've checked the books section! There IS a Secret World of Arrietty category in the anime/manga section, listed under "A" for Arrietty herself. In case you want to move this! :)

Anyway, great start!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
That's not it...is it? Please tell me that's not it!

I just saw the movie today, I LOVED IT. It was..gah, so beautiful. I wonder if anyone knows what the note said? :3 The second one he gave, with the flower.

Aaanyway, lovely fic Zuzu. I'm glad there are worthwhile stories for this movie, even when it's only been out a week or so.
Pikapikaluv chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
First to review! Ahem, excuse me.

Nice job on the first chapter! (Sorry just watched the movie today, 2 times to exact, and i agree with you, it's an awesome movie!)

Waiting...can't wait till the others appear!