Reviews for Sensible to Sight
RoseQuartz1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Oh. Wow. O.O
Simply Paranoia chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I absolutely loved the twist at the end, I was sort of suspecting it from the beginning because of the genres, but nonetheless I loved this. Of course, I do want to know why Phineas did not show up again, can't help that. I absolutely loved how you made the ghost Phineas Nigellus's son, that was fantastic and I adored it! You wrote this so well and I didn't see any mistakes (grammar/spelling). This was fantastic ( I think I already said that but whatever) and you truly everything justice.
Amazing!
Also your scores will be posted on the forum page along with the final results.
LalaBane chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I actually very much enjoyed this. I am actually craving more of them now, but it's such an unusual coupling, this I most probably is one of the only - or is the only - story about them together.

Thank you for such a wonderful story!
Rose Tylers chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Wow. That was fantastic! I love your writing style - your characterization is amazing. This story was not was I was expecting, but still brilliant.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This was excellent! I loved the twist at the end, and it actually makes sense that Minerva was talking to a ghost; nobody else could see him, and since Muggles can't see ghosts...that fits so well. I really like the young Minerva you portrayed here, because she's so different from what we see of her in the books, but it still fits because she's younger than eleven here and wouldn't be the same person she was when she was seventy. I like that you included Robert and Isobel as well, because they're such minor characters. This was very well-written, with no mistakes that I saw. Great job.
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
You gave me chills at the end. I really like this. Can't think of anything more detailed in terms of constructive criticism but I'd say that on the whole, stories that leave me speechless are very very good.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
...oh my gosh. 1) THAT WAS SO CREEEEEPY! I LOVED IT! 2) ...I'm...caught up...to my alerts? :O this is very odd haha. Yay I have time for other stuff now lol.

Back to the story. That was sooooo cool. I was wondering at first if it would be the person she falls in love with in canon, but Phineas Black is so much cooler. Only...I don't remember a traitorous Phineas on the family tree...*checks* ...oh never mind, I'm wrong, he supported muggle rights. Oh my gosh the FORMER HEADMASTER killed him? Gamma, you are making me shiver. A lot. So, great job lol! XD
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
O.o

OH MY GOSH!

Gamma! You surprised me with this!

TOTALLY NOT EXPECTED THAT! BUT I LOVE IT! I should have known that you would add a member of the Black family! But when I saw Minerva as main character I expected to see her fiancee, the one she never married. Gamma you are so talented, if you don't win this, then the person is blind!

I still can't recover from my happy shock!

Much love!