Reviews for You Can't Run Forever, But You Can Try
WRose chapter 10 . 11/3
FranArian chapter 10 . 10/31
Definitely better than the original MD (Ianto, duh...) you intend to finish it?
Taamar chapter 10 . 1/6/2014
So, I totally know better than to read an incomplete story with no updates within the past year... but this was too good to resist. So, yeah, if you're out there, new people are still finding this, and still wishing you would finish it. And I'll follow you... just in case.
KuraiLightning chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
This is really good. More please.
Jesse Cardel chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
Noooo you can't leave it there! What happens? How will Ianto take Jack being poisoned? More please!
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 10 . 1/25/2013
I didn't like Miracle Day the first time I saw it - it just wasn't Torchwood by any stretch of the imagination. Then a year later, I watched it again, and it started to grow on me, but it still wasn't good enough to be considered a true Torchwood story.

This, however, has completely changed my mind! This is a brilliant rendering of the Miracle Day story and even tho I know what happens, I cannot wait to see what happens next! Thank you for bringing Miracle Day back into my realm of true Torchwood stories!
Sandysan2013 chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
This is great fun. Have a happy New Year!
Mewknight chapter 10 . 10/30/2012
Oh man. Love this scene, gives me the chills XDD I'm a masochist, I'm sorry Jack XDD Can't wait for Ianto (or Gwen) breaks the lady's neck XDD Well can't wait for the next chappy! :D
marety chapter 10 . 10/29/2012
Can't wait for your next chapter! :) Great story :)
IantojJackh chapter 10 . 10/29/2012
Yah! You are alive and a new chapter. I thought you vanished. You know my offer to still beta still stands.

Loved the chapter, but such an evil place to leave. More soon please. I'm stuck in my apartment because of hurricane and need stuff to read as long as my power keeps up.
marety chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
Nice story! :) Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
I love this! I really hope you're still updating! :)

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Youngest Ones Rule chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
I'm now absorbed in this story and can't wait for another update. Thanks for sharing it.
Youngest Ones Rule chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
Seriously holding my breathe and so glad I can click to the next chapter, but still afraid.
IantojJackh chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
Yah. I so love this, but you already knew that. Please hurry with the rest of the plane hijinks.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »