Reviews for What if it had Been Different?
Zombie girl kawaii 432 chapter 7 . 8/9/2014
Fantastic story :)!
lulu422 chapter 7 . 2/22/2014
Dawwwwwwww, that was so beautiful and sweet and cute, and I just loved it it so hard.
Mamita chapter 7 . 4/11/2013
Hello, I liked your fic, I love the couple YoitexMiharu, I like when Miharu is uke, especially if it is with Yoite, is my favorite couple, hehe, hopefully do more fics of them, keep it up, thanks and kisses.
Pawesome Kat chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
Such a beautiful story, I enjoyed reading this all the way through. I love Sora x Miharu, and this was a nice piece to add to the fan fiction for this coupling. :)

Keep up the good work!

-The Spirit of Flight
kage no hato chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
i love this and wished there was more im going to go to ur author page to orrow and look at ur other stories and favorite u i like how you word u for ur story i stayed up past my bed time just to finsh it. thats how much i love ur writting
Eternal Darkness 96 chapter 7 . 12/8/2012
This is sooooo good!
Please update as soon as you can, PLEASE!
Black Star's Wife chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!
nabarilover chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
ooo... romance-squeals loudly- they deserve to be togeder forevr hehe...romance
nabarilover chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
oo can miharu use his shibushon/ huhuhuhuhuhuhuu hope so so much hehe... oh.. well its ur fanfic so whatever i still love it htough
yoitedeservesluv chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
ooo romance i like the way u discribed it pretty awsome ..hehe i wonder what happens nxt i truly do.
Yoitemichealis chapter 7 . 9/12/2012
AMAZING! miharu yoite is adorable, so is this fanfic thank you sooooo much for sharing it! more chapters? possibly? even though you said this was the end?
narutofweak chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
Ah
The two of them were just too adorable!
Thanks for sharing this adorable fanfic!
pendanski-is-key chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
D: That better not be the end, it's too amazing to just end right there!
bookgirl111 chapter 7 . 8/28/2012