Reviews for What if it had Been Different?
Zombie girl kawaii 432 chapter 7 . 8/9/2014
Fantastic story :)!
lulu422 chapter 7 . 2/22/2014
Dawwwwwwww, that was so beautiful and sweet and cute, and I just loved it it so hard.
Mamita chapter 7 . 4/11/2013
Hello, I liked your fic, I love the couple YoitexMiharu, I like when Miharu is uke, especially if it is with Yoite, is my favorite couple, hehe, hopefully do more fics of them, keep it up, thanks and kisses.
Matter98 chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
Such a beautiful story, I enjoyed reading this all the way through. I love Sora x Miharu, and this was a nice piece to add to the fan fiction for this coupling. :)

Keep up the good work!

-The Spirit of Flight
kage no hato chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
i love this and wished there was more im going to go to ur author page to orrow and look at ur other stories and favorite u i like how you word u for ur story i stayed up past my bed time just to finsh it. thats how much i love ur writting
Eternal Darkness 96 chapter 7 . 12/8/2012
This is sooooo good!
Please update as soon as you can, PLEASE!
Black Star's Wife chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
nabarilover chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
ooo... romance-squeals loudly- they deserve to be togeder forevr hehe...romance
nabarilover chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
oo can miharu use his shibushon/ huhuhuhuhuhuhuu hope so so much hehe... oh.. well its ur fanfic so whatever i still love it htough
yoitedeservesluv chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
ooo romance i like the way u discribed it pretty awsome ..hehe i wonder what happens nxt i truly do.
Yoitemichealis chapter 7 . 9/12/2012
AMAZING! miharu yoite is adorable, so is this fanfic thank you sooooo much for sharing it! more chapters? possibly? even though you said this was the end?
narutofweak chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
The two of them were just too adorable!
Thanks for sharing this adorable fanfic!
pendanski-is-key chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
D: That better not be the end, it's too amazing to just end right there!
bookgirl111 chapter 7 . 8/28/2012