Reviews for all I think about
sorryimahopelessromantic chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
the ending tho xD
tuck was just like really bro?
laffertyluver23 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This is so sweet, and honestly how the movie should have ended.
anon chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Absolutely made sense to me love! It was great, this movie is seriously lacking fic so it's really exciting to find some, thanks for the cute story!
Storylover158 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
LOVE IT! Great job.
minlin chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Frankly they had more chemistry with each other than either of them had with Lauren.
Samsal chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This was one of the best fanfictions I have ever read for this story. I hope that you write more. Or at least have a follow up. Great work mate Samsal
ThorneofAcre chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
WOW! That was AWESOME! :P:P

Seriously you got both the character's voices down perfectly, especially LOVED the part where Tuck went "Really Franklin, darling?" :D :D That is SO HIM..

And Franklin worrying that putting a bullet through Katie's skull will get him grounded to the desk. GOD! I lost it there, and finally when I stopped giggling, I got to the part about their first time, and Tuck's 'Really' and those awful giggles started again.

There really is a woeful lack of slash for these two gorgeous hunks out there. Thank you for contributing. :)

Now, I'm going to go and try to stop hiccuping :P
Shannon chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
SQUUUUUUEEE

Loved it! Wish people would write more about these two; so pretty, so many potential storylines and did I mention so pretty?

Fantastic job!

Nev chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This is great :) Good voices and I love that FDR is so protective.
Aquata chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Great! I so ship them!
KalaKitsune chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Loved it!
cccccCc chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Love'd it! I hope you write more pleaseeeee! As i watched the movie i keep on seening this and i couldn't get it out of my head they'd make such a good cuple!
ElephantKhaleesi chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Gah!1 I loved it! While I was watching this movie everytime one of them would go, "I love you." I was just like *Squuueeeeek*

Great Job!
Miley chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I would just like to say...I LOVE YOUR VERSION WAAAAY BETTER THAN THE ACTUAL MOVIE 3

I was kinda hoping the movie would have more Tuck and FDR...but I knew it wouldn't :(

I hope that when this movie comes out on DVD, there will be more fanfics!

Great job and...TOM HARDY RULES 3
Raven Kayleon chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Hello - I wanted to take a moment and say I loved this story! I've seen the movie twice now and have thought that they could have gone this way! Your story is wonderful and fun and a nice tribute to all the characters! Well done!