Reviews for Girls Over Flowers
Matis chapter 14 . 4/23
I hope you continue with the story, I'm really liking it.
Kim chapter 14 . 4/17
write more chapters soon I love this story!
Is this ever gonna get updated? I miss this story
Amazeball chapter 14 . 3/20
I love this story. Read through the entire thing and now I'm in love. I'm waiting for your update
Loved it
guest chapter 14 . 2/19
More chapters soon hopefully? Liking the fic too much and can't wait to read more chapters..
vickoliveira chapter 14 . 2/11
omg i just loved this ' s diferent and you write very well.i now that's too much time with no atualization but plis post 's torture
BrokenDreams03 chapter 14 . 2/10
omg i love this story just started to read it, and it can end like this. please tell me you didnt give up. im loving the story it's really GOOOD
Emerald Stag chapter 14 . 2/4
Just started reading this story last night after a recommendation on tumblr and I could not put it down! I truly hope you continue with it because I am just falling in love with the world you've created here with angst but not in a horribly depressing way and Quinn battling her habits and ways now that the ever stubborn Rachel is showing her what's what. Wonderfully written!
subtleanarchist chapter 14 . 2/1
OMG NO IT CAN'T END THERE NO DEAR GOD PLEASE NO PLEASE DON'T DO THIS. Please say you haven't abandoned this story! I think I'd cry for hours, sincerely, if you said you did! This is honestly the best fic I've ever had the pleasure of reading. I absolutely love what you've done to their dynamic. Rachel's right, they're practically a literary trope, but the best kind there is. Please, please, please don't give up on this! Please give us some assurance you're still visiting this site to check up on updates. Send me a PM, just to reassure me, or an ask at my tumblr: subtleanarchist. Dear god, please. Please. Please. I need to know what happens to them.
subtleanarchist chapter 10 . 2/1
LITERALLY SCREAMING MY HEAD OFF OHMYGOD OHMYGOD WHO EXPECTED THAT? NO ONE. OHMYGOD. This fic is amazing, I can't find the words to describe how amazing it is; it feels like I'm watching a movie. Or a Korean series starring these ladies for a change. Its so adorable I could cry. I'm so scared to keep reading because I see your last update was well over a year ago. God, please don't say you've abandoned this. Its so good it should be published. You'll break my heart if you stop writing this.
subtleanarchist chapter 5 . 2/1
Can I just say? THIS STORY IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. I HAVE NEVER READ A FIC THAT HAS REDUCED ME TO FANGIRLY-SQUEALS AND BED-ROLLING BEFORE. I LOVE THIS FOOKIN' STORY, MATE. I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO TELL YOU HOW AMAZING IT IS. God, it's so, so, so good. I love the way you write. I love the way you portrayed Quinn and Brittany, their characterizations are brilliant. But most importantly, thank you for Rachel and the foil that is Sam. This chapter was liquid gold, I can't wait to read more!
zero0000 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Awesome rendition. I was personally more familiar with the Taiwanese rendition of the story, Meteor Garden. It's a lot more popular than the Japanese and the Korean adaptations here in the Philippines
isamfab chapter 14 . 12/15/2014
excellent story writing. Been reading this since it was posted her.

Read like 4 time again , each time hoping there will be update to story.

Here for hoping again.

Update soon,,,
wenywen chapter 14 . 12/14/2014
Hoping for a new update...please.