Reviews for Girls Over Flowers
Cometori chapter 14 . 8/20
It's been years and I still wait eagerly for an update! This story is so amazing. I love Quinn's initial denial to eventual acceptance and cute awkwardness around
Rachel. Also, the realistic nature of Rachel not yet forgiving Quinn for her past actions makes it all the more better. I find many authors tend to make the characters fall immediately in unconditional love whereas you make sure to develop a real and (initially) hard relationship.
pedanticYui chapter 14 . 7/28
I really hope you'd still continue this story this is actually the best adaptation of meteor garden/boys over flowers I've read. You've integrated their characters in this universe that actually makes sense and exciting. A rather rollercoaster of emotions this is... From being thoroughly amused by Quinn's projection of her feelings to actually tugging at your heartstrings the next. I'm still really anticipating as to what would happen next even after these years since I've last read it. I bet sam is gradually withdrawing from Rachel because he too saw Rachel kissing Quinn by the bar.
mzsavanna chapter 14 . 1/10
It’s been like four years and I still think about this story and how it’s made me feel over the years. You’re a lovely writer and I so wished this would have been finished. At least just let us know if they froze to death on that damn roof or something! Haha
DarkUmbreon19 chapter 6 . 1/9
Honestly that was great
Drika Achele chapter 14 . 11/29/2017
Please ! Update Now !
Sweetiemiranda03 chapter 14 . 9/28/2017
Is this gonna be updated soon? I'm dying to know what will happen next.
Kimbus polly chapter 10 . 8/30/2017
Gu jun-pyo's redicules logic and denseness is hilarious on Quinn, I'm just laughing so hard
Guest chapter 14 . 6/16/2017
such a wonderful story. sucks there has been no update, hopefully there will be soon. really love quinns character. hopefully we get a chance to see their relationship develop. great interaction between quinn and rachel, santana and her sister.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/21/2017
Still love this story and hoping its not over.
quinn chapter 14 . 9/15/2016
when are you going to update?! its been a long time
quinn chapter 14 . 9/15/2016
when are you going to update?! its been a long time
Sky72 chapter 14 . 9/12/2016
This was a great story... I'm sad it was not finished. It could have been a favorite. Well written. Believable. Romantic. Frustrating.
shego.ponce chapter 14 . 8/27/2016
Please update I'm during in here love the story btw I need to know what happens next pleaseeeeeeee!
Casendra chapter 14 . 5/21/2016
It's nice and wonderful but what about Sam
pedanticYui chapter 14 . 4/20/2016
My heart actually constricted, felt a pang and the like... I couldn't breathe for a second when I discovered that this is the last chapter. Pretty please if you happen to have the time, if you could continue this amazing story and hopefully not abandon it I'd be ecstatic. I'll be waiting with bated breath for your update on this lovely story.