Reviews for Girls Over Flowers
shego.ponce chapter 14 . 8/27
Please update I'm during in here love the story btw I need to know what happens next pleaseeeeeeee!
Casendra chapter 14 . 5/21
It's nice and wonderful but what about Sam
koneko Yui-sama chapter 14 . 4/20
My heart actually constricted, felt a pang and the like... I couldn't breathe for a second when I discovered that this is the last chapter. Pretty please if you happen to have the time, if you could continue this amazing story and hopefully not abandon it I'd be ecstatic. I'll be waiting with bated breath for your update on this lovely story.
OhSnapItsJaya chapter 14 . 3/14
highkey upset that this story was abandoned but i still have hope that one day you will come back
R.Misfit chapter 14 . 1/30
please please please update! I wanna know what happens next TT-TT
I don't even like Korean dramas but you've left me no choice but to binge watch all of the episodes since you refuse to give us an update. Please come back, my love :((((
A2463 chapter 14 . 12/30/2015
Really love this story! I really want to see how Rachel and Quinn's relationship develops and really can't get enough. Please continue!
Sabaku no Ino-sama chapter 14 . 12/14/2015
omg, your writing is always so amazing! Please post the next chapter, you're doing a great job with faberry on this. 3
isamfab chapter 11 . 10/15/2015
I love frannieholly holiday part... Also Tina.
isamfab chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
It's been while... Any update in sight?
JokersLastLaugh chapter 14 . 9/16/2015
This is a really good story and I really really hope that you update this awesome story because I have very throughly enjoyed reading it.

I really really wish to read more of this awesome story.
DJNonnie chapter 14 . 8/8/2015
I really like this story, and I hope you continue it, because I love Faberry, and the world needs more pics for it.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/2/2015
Ugh
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Wow. THIS FANFIC IS AMAZING! I know you posted this a year ago but this is seriously one of the best I have ever read. I was instantly hooked. I hope you continue updating if you're not busy. This is an amazing story and I cant wait to read more of your works.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/25/2015
Hi! I recently read your story and I just wanted to say that it's one of the best fanfics I have ever read! I've also watched Boys over Flowers and I thougt your version of it was amazing. I really hope you continue this story because I would love to know what happens next in Rachel and Quinn's relationship. Love your stories :-)