Reviews for Girls Over Flowers
Drika Achele chapter 14 . 11/29
Please ! Update Now !
Sweetiemiranda03 chapter 14 . 9/28
Is this gonna be updated soon? I'm dying to know what will happen next.
Kimbus polly chapter 10 . 8/30
Gu jun-pyo's redicules logic and denseness is hilarious on Quinn, I'm just laughing so hard
such a wonderful story. sucks there has been no update, hopefully there will be soon. really love quinns character. hopefully we get a chance to see their relationship develop. great interaction between quinn and rachel, santana and her sister.
Still love this story and hoping its not over.
quinn chapter 14 . 9/15/2016
when are you going to update?! its been a long time
quinn chapter 14 . 9/15/2016
when are you going to update?! its been a long time
Sky72 chapter 14 . 9/12/2016
This was a great story... I'm sad it was not finished. It could have been a favorite. Well written. Believable. Romantic. Frustrating.
shego.ponce chapter 14 . 8/27/2016
Please update I'm during in here love the story btw I need to know what happens next pleaseeeeeeee!
Casendra chapter 14 . 5/21/2016
It's nice and wonderful but what about Sam
pedanticYui chapter 14 . 4/20/2016
My heart actually constricted, felt a pang and the like... I couldn't breathe for a second when I discovered that this is the last chapter. Pretty please if you happen to have the time, if you could continue this amazing story and hopefully not abandon it I'd be ecstatic. I'll be waiting with bated breath for your update on this lovely story.
OhSnapItsJaya chapter 14 . 3/14/2016
highkey upset that this story was abandoned but i still have hope that one day you will come back
R.Misfit chapter 14 . 1/30/2016
please please please update! I wanna know what happens next TT-TT
Guest chapter 14 . 1/8/2016
I don't even like Korean dramas but you've left me no choice but to binge watch all of the episodes since you refuse to give us an update. Please come back, my love :((((
A2463 chapter 14 . 12/30/2015
Really love this story! I really want to see how Rachel and Quinn's relationship develops and really can't get enough. Please continue!