Reviews for Steamy
jiarya chapter 5 . 4/10
Fuck I knew they did that fuck you tsunade loved me before I died not orochimaru I also fucked her we had a daughter name hilana she was strong like her mother and always whent to the mixed bathing to get research on men like me we teached her everything we knew but she became a medical ninja she got a boyfriend named kiba he also teached her a lot and she got a dog named hanan (boy) her tits are huge anyway where was I oh yes I fucked kiba to see if he is to her and he has a big dick and nice. Balls I'm not gay and he is not. I did it when he was sleeping and fucked my daughter when she was sleeping if she than she and kiba can keep the baby now let me tell you how I fucked kiba I thOught to myself is does be good to my daughter let me find out I whent to his (he lives alone) house I saw him slepping I stirpped naked (kiba was sleeping naked ) I put my dick in his mouth thumthing it I had to cum. I cummed on his dick I sucked on the nine inch dick and his nice big balls I went to the back of him I looked at his ass it was nice I then put my dick in his ass fucking him senceless I put my clouse on. And thought he is going to be to her and went home I thought is my daughter to him I looked for her and she was sleeping naked once again I striiped naked I put my dick in her and tuohted it and looked at her big tits I sucked on them. I went to her pussy put my dick in and out in and out had to cum I cummed inside of her luckily she didn't wake up I cleaned her pussy
Wow that is so good. Please tell me your gonna continue this? Ooohhh and make Jaraiya tell Sarutobi XD that will be hilarious to see Saru blow up in their faces. Or him being totally fine with it and Jiraiya's reaction. Lol, but those are just suggestions. You don't have to. But seriously, there is gonna be more right?
Poretto chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
Oh my gosh! Finish this it was amazing! Go Orochimaru and Tsunade. Soooo hot and steamy!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Update soon I love your job
Guest chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
Awesome
Arwenia chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
Amazing. I am amazed at the humor, lust and romance in making your are spouting here so magnificently. I love Orochimaru, he is evil son of a bitch and I love him fiercely because he is the strongest out there beside Madara and I personally love villains. :)
Continue?
Ezra chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
Well I really LOVE Orochimaru

And Orochimaru x Tsunade

You've done a good job
:3 3
Katt chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
This. Is. Amazing. Are you going to continue? I very seldom find fanfiction that I can actually read through to the end without nitpicking countless errors in spelling, grammar, and character depiction, but with your story I was very eager to continue. I do hope there is more to come, but if you've lost inspiration, I can understand. Either way, great story, very fun to read!
kandita chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
I like this:)! I like this a lot...
Please update I need to read more...I do hope that they start having feelings for each other...
KrissyAndNarutoForeverTogether chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
please i beg you write more
Guest chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
Come on , update soon , the story's really cool lols..
Grumpywinter chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
Epic, Wish to see Orochimaru win, and have him do make Tsunade do something really perverted, like being his sex maid or have her get fucked by him with some jutsus and maybe clones to give him an insane high when they all dispell
Kagari-chan chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
Literally MEGA LEMON! I JUST LOVE THIS! Update soon , pls .. _
Guest chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
Wow , next chapter , please! I really like where this story is going! *thumbs up*
sweetpinkcaramel chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
Even though I am not digging this pairing. Your fanfiction is so intriguing to me. I find it interesting and addictive to read. The lemons are good, too. Maybe because I am rooting for Tsunade to win! Hahahaha. Which I am sure Ororchimaru will in the end. :) Hope you update soon! :)