Reviews for Steamy
I'm fucking loving this story
Heather746 chapter 4 . 3/16
you are doing a very good job. I appreciate how your story isn't just I'll review everything at the end
Heather746 chapter 3 . 3/16
I had to stop reading this...o.o because I could not, not read this and be able to talk to people on the phone at work...o.o yea...I had to stop. This is so good! at the final chapter I'll give you a much better in depth review as I always do.
Heather746 chapter 1 . 3/16
This was a great start. For your first Naruto fanfic this was perfect! You should be proud and I'm super excited to read the rest of this.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
Jaraiya is a mess
PervySage38 chapter 2 . 4/29/2016
Pretty good so far
KHB123 chapter 5 . 1/13/2016
Based on their 'interactions,' I think you've displayed both Tsunade's and Orochimaru's personalities very well. They're both dominant, both sly and cunning, and both playful in their own way. I always thought that they both had history before they grew older and chose separate paths.
PervySage32 chapter 5 . 1/4/2016
I love the song you're going down by sick puppies and this story is pretty good. You can tell I like stuff like this because my name has pervert in it.
WhiteFangFan22 chapter 5 . 11/1/2015
I luv luv luv you're going down by sick puppies. Also, this is a good lemon so far.
AbbeyScarlet chapter 5 . 10/8/2015
This is genius! I ship this so much XD
Doom.Sammich chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Loooove it! I've read this a couple of times actually but it occured to me that I've never left a comment - shame on me. So I wanted to let you know that you did really well on this! I liked it a lot. Thank you for writing and sharing your work!
jiarya chapter 5 . 4/10/2015
Fuck I knew they did that fuck you tsunade loved me before I died not orochimaru I also fucked her we had a daughter name hilana she was strong like her mother and always whent to the mixed bathing to get research on men like me we teached her everything we knew but she became a medical ninja she got a boyfriend named kiba he also teached her a lot and she got a dog named hanan (boy) her tits are huge anyway where was I oh yes I fucked kiba to see if he is to her and he has a big dick and nice. Balls I'm not gay and he is not. I did it when he was sleeping and fucked my daughter when she was sleeping if she than she and kiba can keep the baby now let me tell you how I fucked kiba I thOught to myself is does be good to my daughter let me find out I whent to his (he lives alone) house I saw him slepping I stirpped naked (kiba was sleeping naked ) I put my dick in his mouth thumthing it I had to cum. I cummed on his dick I sucked on the nine inch dick and his nice big balls I went to the back of him I looked at his ass it was nice I then put my dick in his ass fucking him senceless I put my clouse on. And thought he is going to be to her and went home I thought is my daughter to him I looked for her and she was sleeping naked once again I striiped naked I put my dick in her and tuohted it and looked at her big tits I sucked on them. I went to her pussy put my dick in and out in and out had to cum I cummed inside of her luckily she didn't wake up I cleaned her pussy
Guest chapter 5 . 3/24/2015
Wow that is so good. Please tell me your gonna continue this? Ooohhh and make Jaraiya tell Sarutobi XD that will be hilarious to see Saru blow up in their faces. Or him being totally fine with it and Jiraiya's reaction. Lol, but those are just suggestions. You don't have to. But seriously, there is gonna be more right?
Poretto chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
Oh my gosh! Finish this it was amazing! Go Orochimaru and Tsunade. Soooo hot and steamy!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Update soon I love your job