Reviews for Steamy
Jaraiya is a mess
PervySage38 chapter 2 . 4/29
Pretty good so far
KHB123 chapter 5 . 1/13
Based on their 'interactions,' I think you've displayed both Tsunade's and Orochimaru's personalities very well. They're both dominant, both sly and cunning, and both playful in their own way. I always thought that they both had history before they grew older and chose separate paths.
PervySage32 chapter 5 . 1/4
I love the song you're going down by sick puppies and this story is pretty good. You can tell I like stuff like this because my name has pervert in it.
WhiteFangFan22 chapter 5 . 11/1/2015
I luv luv luv you're going down by sick puppies. Also, this is a good lemon so far.
AbbeyScarlet chapter 5 . 10/8/2015
This is genius! I ship this so much XD
Doom.Sammich chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Loooove it! I've read this a couple of times actually but it occured to me that I've never left a comment - shame on me. So I wanted to let you know that you did really well on this! I liked it a lot. Thank you for writing and sharing your work!
jiarya chapter 5 . 4/10/2015
Fuck I knew they did that fuck you tsunade loved me before I died not orochimaru I also fucked her we had a daughter name hilana she was strong like her mother and always whent to the mixed bathing to get research on men like me we teached her everything we knew but she became a medical ninja she got a boyfriend named kiba he also teached her a lot and she got a dog named hanan (boy) her tits are huge anyway where was I oh yes I fucked kiba to see if he is to her and he has a big dick and nice. Balls I'm not gay and he is not. I did it when he was sleeping and fucked my daughter when she was sleeping if she than she and kiba can keep the baby now let me tell you how I fucked kiba I thOught to myself is does be good to my daughter let me find out I whent to his (he lives alone) house I saw him slepping I stirpped naked (kiba was sleeping naked ) I put my dick in his mouth thumthing it I had to cum. I cummed on his dick I sucked on the nine inch dick and his nice big balls I went to the back of him I looked at his ass it was nice I then put my dick in his ass fucking him senceless I put my clouse on. And thought he is going to be to her and went home I thought is my daughter to him I looked for her and she was sleeping naked once again I striiped naked I put my dick in her and tuohted it and looked at her big tits I sucked on them. I went to her pussy put my dick in and out in and out had to cum I cummed inside of her luckily she didn't wake up I cleaned her pussy
Guest chapter 5 . 3/24/2015
Wow that is so good. Please tell me your gonna continue this? Ooohhh and make Jaraiya tell Sarutobi XD that will be hilarious to see Saru blow up in their faces. Or him being totally fine with it and Jiraiya's reaction. Lol, but those are just suggestions. You don't have to. But seriously, there is gonna be more right?
Poretto chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
Oh my gosh! Finish this it was amazing! Go Orochimaru and Tsunade. Soooo hot and steamy!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Update soon I love your job
Guest chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
Arwenia chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
Amazing. I am amazed at the humor, lust and romance in making your are spouting here so magnificently. I love Orochimaru, he is evil son of a bitch and I love him fiercely because he is the strongest out there beside Madara and I personally love villains. :)
Ezra chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
Well I really LOVE Orochimaru

And Orochimaru x Tsunade

You've done a good job
:3 3
Katt chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
This. Is. Amazing. Are you going to continue? I very seldom find fanfiction that I can actually read through to the end without nitpicking countless errors in spelling, grammar, and character depiction, but with your story I was very eager to continue. I do hope there is more to come, but if you've lost inspiration, I can understand. Either way, great story, very fun to read!