Reviews for Steamy
Wow that is so good. Please tell me your gonna continue this? Ooohhh and make Jaraiya tell Sarutobi XD that will be hilarious to see Saru blow up in their faces. Or him being totally fine with it and Jiraiya's reaction. Lol, but those are just suggestions. You don't have to. But seriously, there is gonna be more right?
Poretto chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
Oh my gosh! Finish this it was amazing! Go Orochimaru and Tsunade. Soooo hot and steamy!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Update soon I love your job
Guest chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
Awesome
Arwenia chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
Amazing. I am amazed at the humor, lust and romance in making your are spouting here so magnificently. I love Orochimaru, he is evil son of a bitch and I love him fiercely because he is the strongest out there beside Madara and I personally love villains. :)
Continue?
Ezra chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
Well I really LOVE Orochimaru

And Orochimaru x Tsunade

You've done a good job
:3 3
Katt chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
This. Is. Amazing. Are you going to continue? I very seldom find fanfiction that I can actually read through to the end without nitpicking countless errors in spelling, grammar, and character depiction, but with your story I was very eager to continue. I do hope there is more to come, but if you've lost inspiration, I can understand. Either way, great story, very fun to read!
kandita chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
I like this:)! I like this a lot...
Please update I need to read more...I do hope that they start having feelings for each other...
KrissyAndNarutoForeverTogether chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
please i beg you write more
Guest chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
Come on , update soon , the story's really cool lols..
Grumpywinter chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
Epic, Wish to see Orochimaru win, and have him do make Tsunade do something really perverted, like being his sex maid or have her get fucked by him with some jutsus and maybe clones to give him an insane high when they all dispell
Kagari-chan chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
Literally MEGA LEMON! I JUST LOVE THIS! Update soon , pls .. _
Guest chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
Wow , next chapter , please! I really like where this story is going! *thumbs up*
sweetpinkcaramel chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
Even though I am not digging this pairing. Your fanfiction is so intriguing to me. I find it interesting and addictive to read. The lemons are good, too. Maybe because I am rooting for Tsunade to win! Hahahaha. Which I am sure Ororchimaru will in the end. :) Hope you update soon! :)
Stardom83 chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
Dude this story is awesome and I really like it so far and hope that you will continue the story very soon.