Reviews for His Words on Her Lips
JaToya chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Ok, I read this and thought I'd reviewed it. This may actually be one of the first fics I read of yours last week. I just have to say, huge growth as a writer. And your grasp of angst and conflict has grown by leaps and bounds.

I love your fluffy stuff but it's cool that you can now write both.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/19/2014
Love this and the way your write Puckleberry is wonderful!
tlyxor1 chapter 7 . 11/24/2013
When I Make It Shine chapter 7 . 10/20/2013
This was so good!
CarolineSC chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
Cute read!
My one true love chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
I loved this. I always love AU fics where the sexual tension comes across as them fighting. Hmmm I wonder what that says about me? Lol. I hope that your original writing is going well.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
Loved the ending! Hope you write more Puckleberry stories soon-I love the way that you write them. Thanks!
ScottishGleek1998 chapter 7 . 2/7/2013
AmazIng. Love this. Good luck on your book! Be sure to let me know once it is finished...I would love to read it.x
Shenandoah76209 chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
awesome. Loved how you wove all the characters you liked into the story but made it totally AU
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 7 . 8/17/2012
This was an awesome story! I just love Puckleberry. :o)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
Loved this ending! Thanks for finishing this! Good luck on your novels-please feel free to come back to writing Puckleberry fanfiction anytime. You are one of my favorite Puckleberry writers! Thanks so much!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
So bummed to see you go. All the good ones are leaving :( I'll always love Puckleberry, but yeah, the show totally sucks, and I'm sure that makes it harder for writers to be inspired.
Tashah04 chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
Fantastic story bb!
I love the way that Noah just entered the room and just planted one on Rachel. That is so Noah like. I really enjoyed the tension that you had running through the story and I really love that we got a happy puckleberry ending.
I will miss your stories but I look forward to reading your future novel :)
Tashah04 chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
Sorry I'm so late with a review my email alerts haven't been working.
This is a brilliant chapter. I like that they are both taking the time to share with each other why they are acting the way they are.
Off to read chapter 7.
Butterfly2389 chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
Hey, bb, I saw you had updated this morning, but I haven't had a chance to read until just now. I'm so glad you were able to finish it! I know your muse was giving you a hard time, but it was fantastic as always. I love that Noah was able to get passed his issues with singing and decided to do the duet with Rachel. And I loved the ending. How he was going to be the lead guitarist on her tour. That was perfect! Seriously wonderful ending. :)

I totally understand about taking the break from fanfic writing. As I said, I know your muse was giving you fits when you were trying to write. I really hope your original ideas work out. They definitely sound like stories I would like to read! ;)