Reviews for 666
Darth Vader C11 chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
I've never read a this...before lol but I have to say it is interesting to see a new perspective on this kind of thing. Ahh and the writing style again! *Faint*! lol This kind of reminds me of Breaking Dawn (yeah i know, UGH TWILIGHT! WHYY!) when the vampire baby is killing bella...they gave her blood and it worked...but that probably wouldn't work anyways since demons don't live off of human blood. lol on to the next chapter!
Pikaboo desu chapter 6 . 5/22/2012
So sickeningly sweet...I love this 'verse. You do such a great job at setting tone and creating atmosphere.
LaBlanc chapter 6 . 5/21/2012
I love how all your stories have such wide ranges of tone. From hilariously raunchy that makes me Lol in random places(I always get dirty looks) to sweet and soft that makes me grin like an idiot and then bitter and heartbreaking so I'm reduced to a blubbering mess. Seriously if a story can make me cry I will luuuuv it forever. And yours always

manage to portray on of these themes in one form or another. Your so awesome and all your fans would keel over if you ever quit. So please don't cause you'll have killed enough people to fill both Americas. X3
promocat chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
love how they are just being new parents to be (esp. sebastian)& ciel is rarely so tender
Anon a mouse chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
Please please PLEASE DON'T KILL SEBASTIAN! this chapter made my heart shatter D:
mochiusagi chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
Pffttt ahahhahaa that was great! Ahahha whatever lets you sleep at night Sevastian, whatever let's you sleep at night.
starbit chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
This made my day, and it wasn't a particularly good one before this. :)
Li the Twilight Knight chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
I really liked this! I thought the all-dialogue completely worked with the situation. And watching those two interact is always awesome.

Also, LOL, Ciel, stop locking the poor guy in the bathroom. Really? XDDDD

I always find it amusing how close your Uriel is to my headcanon!Asmodeus. XD My Asmodeus is Sebastian's best friend instead of his father, so I guess they fill sort of a similar role. _
KaZeKaeRu1307 chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
That was adorable! and you used Beautiful Soul! That is totally my theme song for SebCiel... I posted that in Tumblr, Kuroshitsuji shipping confessions.. X3 Not sure but I think you reblogged or liked that post..

Update soon.. :)
Lady Annikaa chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Funny and cute!
Mei Chan is Random chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
Aww, they're so cute~
Mei chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Soooo sweet! Can't wait for next chapter! And, maybe I was reading too fast, but I haven't seen grammar mistakes...! I'm a little scared about next chapters... You are not going to kill Sebastian, RIGHT?
Kick-Aft chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
how sweet.
sujufreakz chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
so, i hv been following -stalking- your seb/ciel fic for a while and bicentennial universe was my favourite so far. but i must admit, i didnt actually read 666 because i was a bit apprehensive about m-preg. it's not really my thing :b but this morning, i decided to read the 4th chapter because i saw the word FLUFF on your AN *yeah, i heart fluff :b*

i was glad i decided to read because it was soo amazing. Ciel and Sebastian were so cute i wanna squeeze them xD thank you for writing another wonderful seb/ciel fic. i'm deprived of some great seb/ciel fic lately. it's sad that nearly half of fics in seb/ciel section are about some mary sue OCs now. ups, sorry for my rant. thanks again, i'm gonna read the previous chapters now xD
Latiwings chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
I am now in mood for a bath. Unfortunately, I don't have a bathtub at home. Darn it Moony!

But seriously, there's a bunch of puns in here that are far too amusing for words to say. That, and it's so sugary-I'm-just-going-to-go-and-get-a-dark-chocolate-now fluffy, not that any of us mind. XD

Nice to see them so sweet, with their little froggies and duckies all about *wink* Thanks for giving us this. 3
58 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »