Reviews for 666
KaZeKaeRu1307 chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
That was incredibly fluffy and sweet! Ants are now approaching me..

Loved it! Like everything you write! What excites me the most is the birth though.. is that soon?

please update soon.. :)
Portgas D. Nikky chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
I frickin love you. Have I told you that lately? Because I do. Ooh I just want to eat these two up they're so adorable! Gah! I can't even handle it!
promocat chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
so sweet!i am now in a diabetic coma!
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
Good four oneshots
Lady Annikaa chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
Awww! So cute!
KaZeKaeRu1307 chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
My gosh, I want to cry.. Can I cry? (sobs uncontrollably)

This cannot end with any of them dying.. It would be too heartbreaking.. Eagerly waiting for the installment.. :)
VixxieNoir25Rose chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
This is simply amazing...

I'm a huge fan of you work, and Sebastian mpreg Fics have always been one of my favorites.

And I do hope you continue...or at the least write a birth scene ;)
Obscurity Within Mercy chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
Amazing, as always.

Gah, so far this part of Bi keeps making want to burst into tears. Especially Chapter 2... Poor Sebastian... and Ciel when he finds out...
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
I wasn't going to read this but I am oh so glad I did. I should have known that you would not disappoint no matter what kind of summary is in the midsts. Gosh I didn't actually thing that you would do an mpreg, and I'm so happy you did because, as always, this is incrediable. I love it and gosh I should have known I would considering who authored it. (I'm such a kiss ass; lol.) Seriously though, I freakin' live it in every possible way! Though I'm sad that Sebastian has to go through such a tough time, and that Ciel is seemingly, but not so seemingly oblivious to his 'loves' suffering. Though, as you have said, life isn't all sweets and roses. I do hope for a nice out come though ( who wouldn't?) It's nice to see you back in the swing of 'regular' updates; nice to see you back at all. :) Well, so that I don't just go on and on; on a rant of how awesome this fic is, I shall conclude this with a 'can't wait for the next update', and bid 'ye farewell. (lol)
mochiusagi chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
Oh no! Sebastian isn't goin to die is he? More please!
Latiwings chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
I'm still debating whether to cry or cheer in this chapter. I think I'll just do both, because my FEELINGS, how can you be so good to write like this and this is so sad and I'm not sure what to say; I'll just go cry now. Maybe I'll bake some blueberry cupcakes on the way or something. You know, to cheer me up.

This is good, really. I spot a spelling mistake, though...wait...here.

['But I want you to *say*. I'd rather have you stay.']

I think it should be stay? /fail edit/

Anyway, thanks for posting this up. You're awesome, and because of that, I'm still debating whether to cry or cheer. XD
keijiei5592 chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
Woah. You are not seriously going to kill Sebastian, are you?

Well, worries aside, I'm so happy to read another one of your works. This was, as always, so cute. I can hardly wait for the next chapter. XD
Lady Annikaa chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
I didn't mind the backtrack! Loved seeing this!
Surri-chii chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
When I saw the update on my email, I was like, "OMFG." then when I clicked it, "Dammit, I read this on Tumblr already." lol. Yes, I follow you on tumblr. Awww. This chapter was adorable. Especially the last paragraph! I can't stop my fangirl-y screaming. Aaaaah. Aaaamaaaazing. ;) I would love to hear more. ;)
mochiusagi chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
Oh no is sebastian really going to die? Like the irony of the whole 3 sixes. More please!
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »