Reviews for 666
Sebastian Hewajima chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
I cannot tell you how happy this story makes me, first off: it's Bicentennial, second: it's frickin mpreg. Goddamn I love you so much right now, I cannot express my love enough right now! I've read the first 2 chapters twice in less than twelve hours now. It's just... So good.

Update soon
Latias 24 chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
*squeals* TWINS! TWINS! Awesomeness, TWINS! Somehow, I kinda expected that for some reason ** anyway! TWINS! Alright, yeah, that's getting a little too much.

Awesome chapter! Angst makes things so real, and that is nothing but a good thing so awesomeness remains awesome and I hate repeating words but my brains have short-circuited after reading a brilliant chapter and I can't seem to think of any thing else. XD

Brilliant.
Lady Annikaa chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
Very good!
The Deviant Protagonist chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
I absolutely love this sto— scratch that, I love you. I love your stories, your poignant writing, and your lovely vocabulary and imagination. This made me chuckle in some parts, and, to describe it in one word, amazing. Anyway, I'ce subscribed to you for as long as I can reminisce, and I would love to hear more of this excellent piece of art. :)

Praises, praises. You deserve them. ;)

Surri-chii
Hitomi-chanchan chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I cried, you literally had me hyperventilating, b-but...why Sebastian? I-I just...i...god I dot even know what...
Ms-Pseudo-Writer chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
As always, both style and content are magnificent :3 I love the bicentennial Sega to the point where I just want to dance around and hug everything that moves...and perhaps some inanimate objects as well. Besides that, it's probably the best modern kuro fic(s) that isn't A/U that I've read _

Mpreg *usually* isn't my thing, but if it's Sebs, I shall make an exception. And for some reason whenever I picture William and Grelle (and now Angel..?) I always seem to think of a 1950's family XD

Why is it that it is so easy to picture a hormonal Sebastian frantically eating all the things he craves while watching a George Clooney marathon? Eye twitching and noming included. XD OH DEAR, THE IMAGERY.

Other things that should be said (but aren't necessary):

1. Q-tips are abominable and should be destroyed

2. RONALD. OH JESUS YES. Come hear and let me love you TT_TT

3. I share Sebastian's unearthly love for George Clooney (which is probably not healthy)

...I need to stop reviewing things when I should be sleeping -_- nothing ever makes sense when I'm tired...

-Riley
hello-cherrycaptain chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
OH MY GOD how is it even possible to be THIS freaking cute?

Awawawawawawww babies. :3
Romancelover1321 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I love your bicenntianls. Honestly I actually admire writers who are willing to push the envelope and discuss convertisial things and ideas that are in life. However I am trying to figutre out Sebastian even got preganat (besides the fact that Ciel pregnant does not bode well with me because not only is the boy freakishly tiny but I don't think he could handle the challenges of being pregnant with his extremely short fuse). I know they're devils, thus not under the same limations as us humans, but it just doesn't make sense. So I am looking forward to your next wonderful chapter which will explain that. And on one last final note I must say I love your style of writing. It is elgnant, long winded and funny which is precisely why you make me giddy and jealous at the same time. (Which by the way congraulations on that feet because that is not very easy to do for anybody).
Latias 24 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Two things.

First, awesomeness.

Second? What's their child's name? I really wanna know! But it's really too awesome that this day finally came and I really want to say how happy I really am reading this near midnight and oh God, I'm sure I can't sleep tonight -!

On the side note, I'll just continue my review on Tumblr. I'm so reblogging this.
promocat chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
you do sebastian ,ciel,grell & the others so well!can't wait for the baby!
Hitomi-chanchan chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Lady Annikaa chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Love
LeSinner chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Wooooo! I want to read some of Ciel topping Sebastian. I want to see what Sebastian would do and how Ciel would go about it. Buuut... :( your fic is rated T. OH WOW, and question, so Ciel can appear any age? And if they have a child, (haha) would the child eventually be Ciel's age?
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4