Reviews for I Will Help Shoulder Weight
See Me As I Am 101 chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
WELL ITS JAN 2014 AND ITS STILL THE END. Where is my next chapter? I was enjoying this
Guest chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
I love love love this story. I hope you plan on continuing it.
Tymothea52 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Wonderful, perceptive writing. Thoughtful and complete the story fills in those moments void from film. Beautifully begins to fill in both characters and give substance to their budding romance. Very well done. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Didde chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
I just found this story and I love it! Can't wait for more! :)
Molly chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
This is so amazingly, wonderfully brilliant! pleeease start posting again soon!
JacktheSinister JaketheJust chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
I hate to come to the end... I loved it. I can't wait until you continue with the new season, which is really good so far. I'm still so in love with them and your writing. Please continue when you get a chance, I'll be waiting for more. ]
JacktheSinister JaketheJust chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
Beautiful, all of it. I especially love a well written love scene that isn't dirty, but indescribably beautiful! I enjoy reading how Nasir can be so gentle yet so fierce and both can enjoy each others company as friends as well as lovers.
JacktheSinister JaketheJust chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Once again, this is perfect! I feel so bad for Nasir at the end... SO much emotion and feels...
JacktheSinister JaketheJust chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Oh Nasir, that's such a terrible way to wake up from such a lovely dream... I must say, I'm enjoying this story a bit too much! As always, this chapter is lovely and so good. I just love how their love is blossoming and it's not too fast not too slow. It's a perfect pace. All I have to do is close my eyes and I can see it all playing out in my head.
JacktheSinister JaketheJust chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I have to say that I'm 100% hooked. I've just started watching Spartacus and I wanted to read some good Agron/Nasir after really falling for their characters as well as their love. This is the best one I've read, the way you write just embodies the time and the way things are said. I love that their dialogue is perfect to the show! (You have to secretely be one of the writers, it's okay, I won't tell if you are XD) But seriously, no one but you has actually captured my attention with the speaking, descriptions, the way way the characters are perfectly in character, even Agron's quick to anger attitude! Just splendidly perfect!
Bedlam87 chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
I really love this story, and how you're giving you're giving a deeper look into their relationship. It's very nice to see how they react to situations in the show where the writers focus on other characters. Please don't stop writing!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
That was amazing. I don't watch the show but I will now. I can't wait for the next chapter.
boriqua522 chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
WOW! i was so hooked to this story that i couldn't even stop to review each chapter. i loved it so much. you captured the characters so perfectly, as well as their thoughts throughout every episode that gave us a glimpse into their growing love. i'm new to this fandom and this story has just clinched it for me. i hope you do update soon, i would love to see their love grow stronger.

just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work. i really hope you do continue.
rEdRoSeSiNaUgUsT chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
Spectacular. A German and a Syrian. Perfection.
MzDany chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
Excellent fic! It's a joy to read such a flawlessly written story in terms of spelling, punctuation, grammar, etc! Your story compliments the show canon perfectly. You have definitely managed to capture Agron's and Nasir's characters and the overtly flowery speech of the show. Not to mention the insanely hot, yet wonderfully emotional love scenes. I am eagerly looking forward to more from you. Thank you for a great read!

Greetings from Dany