Reviews for I Will Help Shoulder Weight

Amazing story 3

ingeborg.nordahl chapter 5 . 3/22
3 Thank you 3
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 4 . 3/21
You write very good Nagron-moments! Thank you :)
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 3 . 3/20
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 2 . 3/20
They will meet again! 3
Thank you for a good cahpter!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 1 . 3/20
I love your beginning! :)
See Me As I Am 101 chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
WELL ITS JAN 2014 AND ITS STILL THE END. Where is my next chapter? I was enjoying this
Guest chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
I love love love this story. I hope you plan on continuing it.
Tymothea52 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Wonderful, perceptive writing. Thoughtful and complete the story fills in those moments void from film. Beautifully begins to fill in both characters and give substance to their budding romance. Very well done. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Didde chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
I just found this story and I love it! Can't wait for more! :)
Molly chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
This is so amazingly, wonderfully brilliant! pleeease start posting again soon!
JacktheSinister JaketheJust chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
I hate to come to the end... I loved it. I can't wait until you continue with the new season, which is really good so far. I'm still so in love with them and your writing. Please continue when you get a chance, I'll be waiting for more. ]
JacktheSinister JaketheJust chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
Beautiful, all of it. I especially love a well written love scene that isn't dirty, but indescribably beautiful! I enjoy reading how Nasir can be so gentle yet so fierce and both can enjoy each others company as friends as well as lovers.
JacktheSinister JaketheJust chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Once again, this is perfect! I feel so bad for Nasir at the end... SO much emotion and feels...
JacktheSinister JaketheJust chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Oh Nasir, that's such a terrible way to wake up from such a lovely dream... I must say, I'm enjoying this story a bit too much! As always, this chapter is lovely and so good. I just love how their love is blossoming and it's not too fast not too slow. It's a perfect pace. All I have to do is close my eyes and I can see it all playing out in my head.