Reviews for What Eyes Should not See
Ashlinn chapter 14 . 7/28/2014
Kewl
Ashlinn chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Omg soo awesome and kinda cute storyline :D
Sonadow Chick25 chapter 14 . 10/21/2013
Wow, This was just, so amazing! I love how you included some characters from the game, and described their deaths so well. I couldn't stop reading! I started reading around 12 am & now it's 3:48 am! XD You had my heart pounding in my chest, wondering if everyone would survive or not. And thank you for not killing the main people off (I'm not sure my fragile heart could take it XD) This is so wonderfully written & not sloppily put together like alot of fic's on here, even though you used original characters. I applaud you for writing this wonderful masterpiece.
rainebowbright chapter 14 . 5/5/2013
Oh my goodness, this story was absolutely amazing. You captured the events of Corpse Party perfectly! I was hanging onto every word as I read. Chapter 11 made me cry a bit. But this gives me great inspiration for my own Corpse Party story. I hope mine is as great and intriguing as yours is!
accentcore8 chapter 14 . 2/27/2013
Hello again! Sorry for not reviewing some of the chapters. Anyways, I think it is kind of sad that Tsukiyama died, but I'm not too bothered. I think it was pretty cool how you connected them escaping with the original game, and the aftermath made me smile. Also, Haru's mother's death made me want to cry, it was so sad. Poor kid. This was a great story, and I hope to see more Corpse Party from you.
Russica chapter 14 . 2/25/2013
Oh my goodness you are a writing God. This is absolutely brilliant! I'm totally going to try to draw some of these people. Could you maybe tell me more about the little ghost children? I mean like how their hair is and stuff? I want to draw them most of all. Excellent story my friend.
kiku chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
this is amazin and im only on this chapter!
accentcore8 chapter 10 . 10/21/2012
This is getting really good. And I'm so happy you included Morishige in the story. I loved his death scene in the game, and even though you only described it from third person point of view, I still loved it. Really nice story here. Seriously. Waiting for the next chapter.
KurtExpress chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
Oh man, those extras REALLY made the story go! Can't wait for the next one. I wanna see how Reika and Hideki are doing!
accentcore8 chapter 9 . 10/1/2012
Oh my...this...is...amazing. I absolutely love this story, and this chapter just...blew my mind. For me, it kind of got to me. Really good job. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Momoly chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
The entire work i've read so far is amazing! Please do update and finish too!
accentcore8 chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
Yay, new chapter! I liked how Ayame's distrust was shown. Ugh...I wish Ryou would be more forgiving in the game...
KurtExpress chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
H-Holy Crup you sure know how to tug my heart strings. Great job on this chapter! My favourite yet. :)
accentcore8 chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
Can't login right now, but here it goes. This chapter was very nice, in my opinion. It was sad in a way, but it also had that action with Hideki and Minoru. Can't wait for the next chapter.
L0STRequiem chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
You're getting these chapter out so fast, but they are wonderful! They really are. I love the drama and suspense in this Chapter, and the encounter with Morishige. Hmm, I can't wait to see what happens next, and Heavenly Host's next victim.