Reviews for And the Thunder Rolls
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Either he's cheating on her (though its doubtful considering his response to weasley's actions) or he killed Ron Weasley and buried the body. Can ya clarify for me?
SusanMarieS chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Love garth and this is a great depiction of a sshg version
centava chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
What was the secret?
Marguex chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Such a simple yet eloquent story.
mattsloved1 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Oh Ron, you really are an idiot. *shakes head* Lovely Severus makes up for it and I'm glad Hermione made a better choice! ;-)
necata chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
And well it should be! Awesome song, awesome story!
articcat621 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
ouh, that was eerily wonderful! and i love garth brooks! the song fit perfectly :)
Khyharah chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I find ur authors note at the end highly ironic because "the thunder rolls" and "shameless" are my two absolute favorite Garth Brooks songs lol. Love this, so simple and easy.
lilpeng1 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
My favorite artist has a songfic! I love this it perfectly describes the tone behind the song. One question. Did Hermione kill Ron like the song? Or was it a twist and Severus did? Either way it was a great little fic.
Montara chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I'm a little confused, she left Ron outside Hogwarts gates but in the second part Ron never appeared ("when the man she thought she knew never appeared")... did Severus murdered Ron? ("where his secret was buried").

Anyway, it seems both Hermione and Severus are happy with the result, they have found love in each other. I just hope he didn't really murdered Ron...
lostmariner4803 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This story made me appreciate the song more. Thank you!
No-Rhyme-Just-Reason chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I'm not familiar at all with the song; but I'm guessing that Ron chose to ignore Snape's warning and tempt fate at least once more.

Love this! You communicated a lot in a relatively few words, with no description or details wasted.
Bewitchedgal chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Excellent story-wow!
I presume the secret buried is the body of RW?
Keep up the good work
LolitaSnake chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Hiya! I read this recently *eerie music* loved it then and love it now!
keelhaulrose chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I had to go and find the song, then re-read it, and this works so perfectly with it. Loved it.