Reviews for Side Affects
WriterLola24 chapter 1 . 2/16
This is Awesome! You should do a follow up of Kurt taking Blaine's offer and calling after a ruff night...ending in KLAINE cuddles or a New Directions slumber party...that would be AMAZING! Please consider?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
'And then he heard Quinn comparing her small, trivial teen pregnancy to Karofsky, and Kurt almost lost it.' this pissed me off. Quinn's parents hated her! They kicked her out of her home! The whole school ignored her! And you call that little!
orangellamas chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
i love this its on of my favorite on my way stories *clapping* lol
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
shoot, okay, so um, I entered an anonymous review earlier for the wrong fic. *bangs head on table* really, really, sorry about that. I was talking about the Assassins!Klaine 'verse (if that wasn't obvious) so yeah. Sorry.

-reidthroughthepages
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS UNIVERSE. I SWEAR. I'VE ALWAYS LOVED ANYTHING TO DO WITH KILLERS.

God, that came out wrong. Um, what I mean to say is, I love this kind of, er, 'genre'. :))

Please continue to do more! I have this crazy plot idea... but... yeah, anyway.

You're a great writer. I'm so glad you created this 'verse. It's amazing.

-reidthroughthepages
klaineisendgame11 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I love this!
Klaine-Rulz chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This is what I wanted glee to do! I know Kurt had something like this! I love this story!
klainebowsandpercabeth chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
CREYS. MY BEAUTIFUL BOYS.
Alicia.SheShe chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
And I'm crying again. It's so good! I always think he must've known what it was like to some extent.
MusicalEscape chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Excus eme while I cry happy tears.
TheFallingGirl chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
This was just so. Wow. I cried. ): You're really good at making me laugh, smile and cry with your writing-skills, and I think that you are totally awesome! (Mhm, AVPM, right there) If you just keep on writing FOREVER, I'd be very happy indeed. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
No i like this one.

We all kinda thought it, so i'm glad someone wrote it.
Shiranui92 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Wow...I wish this had happened on the show. I'm pretty sure that Kurt had to deal with thoughts like this after the Karofsky-incident..

Simply amazing, hats off!
Inactive4444 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Oh my goodness. You took exactly what I was thinking and made it true. And not just that, but believable and /heart-wrenching/. So gorgeous.
Poppy3019 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
... So if anyone asks, I'm not crying. Not at all.

But really, that was beautiful. I agree with what you said, teh way Kurt acted in On My Way... he's been there before. And the way you wrote New Directions and Blaine and Kurt... it was tragic and heart-breaking, but so beautiful and just... amazing. And Kurt really did it. He survived all that crap, with help from New Directions, of course. But thank you for writing this fic, because it really was one of the most amazing one-shots I've ever read. :)

~KHC