Reviews for The Third Child of the Fire Nation: Book Two
liznightangel chapter 15 . 8/20
This story I so cute. I really wish you'd go back and finish it'
MusicLover315 chapter 16 . 5/19
I love you're story so much it hurts ;-; Please update soon! Can't wait to see what happens with this last chapter!
Fire-Dragon-100 chapter 16 . 1/28
I liked this book
Phoenix Mari chapter 16 . 1/3
this is getting too good I hope its done soon :3
ShadowAngel chapter 16 . 1/1
Please update
SPDrANGER006 chapter 16 . 12/15/2014
PLEASE! Keep updating this story. I know its been a year, but your story is the best one out of all the avatar last air bender srories I've read.
Faris chapter 16 . 12/11/2014
Update as often as I can, can't say much about that,being a horrible person I am too lazy to even login to my account to give a proper review,but keep up the good work,and please do not take a decade to update.
sophiathesofa chapter 16 . 11/26/2014
It's been like 1 year since you updated so I doubt you will update but in ase you do I just want to say this a very interesting story. I really enjoy it I think the idea of dreamreader is really neat a little creepy in a way but still neat. Idk it just kinda bugged me how she didn't feel more remorse for going in sokka dream. Also to talk about Tailo you know how like before you were talking about kyoshi warriors and suki arriving. I was like yea suki then tailo and her can be together and love triangle solved but I realized suki isn't really there and got sad. I just want tailo to be happy he seems so sad. Anyways great fic if you do decide to continue just know I will be following along to read whatever you write! Thank you!
liznightangel chapter 16 . 10/22/2014
I really loved this story so far an hope u change your mind and finish it
PsychoticAvenger chapter 16 . 10/15/2014
I love this fanfiction so much!
FreyaHawthorne chapter 16 . 8/27/2014
Yeah, I really like this story. It would be if you'd update...
Fandoms-Assemble chapter 16 . 8/3/2014
Oh. My. Gosh. Your stories are SO amazing! Please! Update!
ro781727 chapter 16 . 7/26/2014
To my fellow readers. Someone has adopted the story I Won't Give Up for Legend of Korra. Now, PerfectTwo needs someone to adopt this story (and do part 3). SOMEONE PLEASE ADOPT THIS ALREADY!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/28/2014
I know you said you weren't going to write anymore, but pleeeeeeeease at least finish this one. Even if it's just to the end of book 2. Yours are by far my absolute favorite SokkaxOC story (not to mention I love Kaiko) and I just can't stand that it stops here.

You've done such a great job with this story, please don't stop now!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/27/2014