Reviews for In the Darkest of Places
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
So very little of Darth Maul but love this work
Puffgirl1952 the 2nd chapter 14 . 5/25/2017
This could use a sequel...
GoldenHeartedAngel chapter 14 . 4/18/2017
This is a really great story. I love it.
Jenna chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Please continue on this is interesting!
MysteryFictions chapter 5 . 8/30/2016
I love this interpretation of Maul. He may be the devil, but he also has a very little, tiny, teensie bit of good in him.
meep15 chapter 14 . 6/14/2016
If your not going to continue this story, at least tell us.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/3/2016
Won't you continue the story? Really wanna know what happens next!
MiyukiShinodaMindFreak chapter 3 . 4/3/2016
Ohhh this is getting interesting!
MiyukiShinodaMindFreak chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
Good intro :D
Lilkrad chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
What a nice fiction we have here! Keep the good stuff and please uptade! I'm diyng to know what happens!
JimmyLane chapter 13 . 12/23/2015
Your story was just as amazing as it was, but I am equally excited to see the redesigning of it! Glad to hear that your writing has been growing along with you, and hope to see an update from you real soon:)
ThePhantomismyLove chapter 12 . 3/8/2015
PLEASE write more
Darth Bellona chapter 12 . 11/20/2013
I like your story and thank you for writing about my favorite Sith. I have a suggestion for you- while the premise of your story is interesting, I would like to know more about what drives your characters. For example example, why does Cahal love Maul and why does he return her affection? I wrote a similar story and one of the biggest challenges my OC and Maul had to face was hiding their relationship from Palpatine. Other questions I asked myself- what would draw two enemies together (my OC was a Jedi)? What challenges does a relationship pose? If there's an ideological difference between Palpatine and his daughter, why? How does Maul feel about that? Would he risk betraying his master to support her ideals or does he aim to change her mind? Remember that Maul has been indoctrinated in the ways of the Sith since he was an infant. It has always helped me to think/write a backstory for each character so I would have a better idea of where the story was ultimately going and that each character would behave in a way that was consistent with the characterization I'd created or was expanding upon. For example, I have an entire backstory for my OC that's not in the published story, but I wrote for myself as a reference. As for Maul, I first chose the background I wanted to follow (versus the opposing storylines established in the CW) and a character development goal I wanted to reach for him.

Anyway, this is long, but I like your story and want to see you develop your writing skills as well as another good Maul story. Good luck in college!
Chjara 13 chapter 12 . 11/14/2013
I like your story, it's really enjoyable. Hope you will continue quickly!
See u
TheDragonEmpress chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I like how you used some words from the poem Raven by Edgar Allan Poe.