Reviews for Into The Darkness
Shizel Zeibel chapter 7 . 1/5
Hi!

Sorry for only comment right now, but I am just in love with your story.

Sad about Carter but I feel that he's gonna survive... and I hope something else happens between he and Benton lol

You write is perfect! Every detail and word is so well thinked. Just in love with that fic!

See ya
RoadkillHermes chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
I just found this and I love it! Please write more! I'm such a sucker for hurt Cater and protective Benton. :) You are an amazing writer! Don't let anyone tell you differently!
Jo Maw chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
Ahh I love this story! Benton and Carter stories are always the best but I love that you've included the whole team too! This is a really amazing story and your medical terms are so spot on making it seem so real! MORE PLEASE!
celtics chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
Avevo capito che era la moglie di Paul Sobriki, colui che accoltellò Carter e Lucy, e che ritornerà in un'altra puntata da persona guarita ma non nella mente di Carter.
Ok stupendo il finale, se l'avessi fatto morire ci sarei rimasta male, grazie per la storia.
Ciao alla prossima.
celtics chapter 10 . 1/29/2013
I genitori di Carter mi sono sempre stati antipatici perché, dopo la morte di Bobby, lo hanno abbandonato come se fosse morto anche lui con il fratello.
E come volevasi dimostrare anche stavolta vogliono fare il buono e il cattivo tempo senza preoccuparsi del loro figlio.
Ciao alla prossima.
celtics chapter 8 . 1/29/2013
wo wo wo sono con il fiato sospeso da quando ho iniziato il capitolo scorso, nonostante una precaria traduzione in italiano che ha bisogno di alcuni salti con la fantasia, è una storia stupenda al cardiopalma le palpitazioni volano per il giovane Carter.
E' veramente un racconto fantastico ciao alla prossima.
shelly5221 chapter 11 . 1/28/2013
I'm Very Interested In A Sequel In My Opinion Theres Not Enough E.R. Fanfiction Especially With Carter And benton Centric :) E-Mail Me If You Decide Too Babe
ilovehankyung chapter 11 . 11/7/2012
would absolutely love it if there is a part II! Please continue the good work!
R3G3 chapter 11 . 9/22/2012
Great story. I love your ideas for a Part II, please do continue!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/18/2012
Wow! That's great! Thanks for your updating! I love these angst/comfort stuffs! I'd like to read more about the difficulty of Carter' recovery and his friendship not only with Benton but also the ER gang:)
beverly chapter 11 . 9/18/2012
Oh, yeah you got to write a part two. Very interested
Margaret chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
What! 3 people want Johh Carter to die? Noooo, you must let him live! Insert a place where a brawl between the two tall ones (Jack C. and Peter B.) occurs, have John C. scare them by taking a sudden turn for the worse, but let him live!

Wrap it up, but let John live! Please and Thank you!

Update soon!
samantha chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
I would love to see an emotional scene between john and his father. If that involves him dying, then so be it. I think when people said they wanted you to kill carter, it wasnt so much about the scene of him dying, but more about everyones reactions, which is what id love to see. But if he lives you can still show everyones reactions, so you could totally do that too. I guess id rather him live, but there absolutely has to be adorable emotional little bit angsty scenes between john and benton, and most importantly, john and his father. Cos even though jack is probably a real hard ass, he obviously loves john a lot, so itd be nice to see that side of him. Also, totally love this story, thanks for writing it! But lol that does not mean you shouldnt finish it, you absolutely have to! :)
R3G3 chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
This was another good chapter. I would love for this story to continue. Please do not kill off Carter. It would be great to see Peter continue is protectiveness of Carter's well being. It appears Carter could have a tough recovery ahead of him and Peter (along with his other friends) could be there supporting him.
flcomputergeek chapter 10 . 7/13/2012
This is a great story. I'd like tosee Carter live and recover, and Peter hold firm on keeping carter at county.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »