Reviews for Romance Blossoms in the Weirdest Places
Fullmetal.Alchemist.Fan chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
This is really cute and short! A very nice read. :D
Anemone Kurosaki chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
I stated that I don't generally go for OCs in stories, right? Not when they're the main character, anyway. But Kendra wasn't that bad. I kinda wish you had fleshed her out a bit more, told how she joined the military, explained why she was so close to Havoc - back stories are important, y'know?

For your first sex scene, this wasn't bad. In the future, you might not wanna rush things do much. Your foreplay scenes lasted longer than the main event. (sorry, I've been teaching people to write smut, so I'm still in that mindset. I'm not tryin to be douche-y.) Description and detail are also important. Character's emotions, the feelings they have are sometimes more important than describing the actual aspects of sex.

I can actually picture Mustang spilling his guts to Havoc if Hughes isn't around. It's actually kind of cute, Havoc playing matchmaker for his little sister and close friend.

I see ways you could've stretched this chapter out, bu I get that sometimes time just doesn't permit that. All in all, it was a cute little bit of fluff, and for one of your first pieces you did a good job. Keep that up!
Anemone Kurosaki chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
First of all, you should know that your OC has my first name. I thought that would make reading this story kinda neat, but I got to the second chapter, Roy and Kendra kissed, and then I couldn't read anymore due to giggling like a schoolgirl.

What I managed to read was actually pretty good. You've got Roy's charmingly flirtatious side down, and Havoc was well done from what I saw. Just... Give me a minute to see if I can read the rest, 'cause it actually sounds like it's going places.