Reviews for The Perfect Wish
I'm gonna put this in the nicest way I can well the only way to put this is that it sucks so well I'm sure you could do better soz
jmorel1609 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
this suks sorry
CaptureGod-Otamegane chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I love it, now though I can't stop imagining an Uzumaki version of Trunks
The Red Star chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I couldn't stop nodding as I read your opening AN. Honestly, I see why they ended up together in the manga/anime, but in almost all of the fics I've read where they're together and they get screen time, it just doesn't seem to work. Whether that's because of the characters or the writers I don't know, but you get the point.

I'm fairly certain "vulpinish" isn't a word. I think you mean "vulpine". The word works perfectly for what you're trying to say.

This is an interesting concept, to say the least. Bulma's CD will no doubt be changed because of Naruto's presence, and I look forward to seeing how you handle it. I'd like to know just what Naruto was doing prior to the summoning, and the effect that is going to have on the story. Of course, you could just ignore that, but I don't think you will. Anyway, this is another interesting story, and I look forward to seeing this updated. Keep at it!

Forever in the Sky,

The Red Star
Hermes tonsils chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Interesting... Go on...
Validos chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Good so far, though I wouldve liked to see what lead up to Naruto being summoned in greater detail.
True Assassins chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I can't wait to see what happens here it looks like a great story in the making also will Naruto learn to use ki and can he still summon toads?