Reviews for The Perfect Wish
Link0011 chapter 1 . 1/24
Hmm are we ever going to get another chapter?
DragonPony022 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Well this would be really interesting to see play out. I mean how would things change with Naruto there in their world. He will be very powerful and not to mention able to help Goku train as well as help himself become stronger at the same time. It will be too funny to see Naruto with the slight ball buster that is Bulma. I wonder if he can get her to loosen up and have some fun. But to be honest though we don't know much about what Bulma does when the world isn't in danger or she is looking for the dragonballs so that does leave alot open for you to do with as you see fit.
willow1996 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Really good hope you update soon
jmorel1609 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
this suks sorry
CaptureGod-Otamegane chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I love it, now though I can't stop imagining an Uzumaki version of Trunks
The Red Star chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I couldn't stop nodding as I read your opening AN. Honestly, I see why they ended up together in the manga/anime, but in almost all of the fics I've read where they're together and they get screen time, it just doesn't seem to work. Whether that's because of the characters or the writers I don't know, but you get the point.

I'm fairly certain "vulpinish" isn't a word. I think you mean "vulpine". The word works perfectly for what you're trying to say.

This is an interesting concept, to say the least. Bulma's CD will no doubt be changed because of Naruto's presence, and I look forward to seeing how you handle it. I'd like to know just what Naruto was doing prior to the summoning, and the effect that is going to have on the story. Of course, you could just ignore that, but I don't think you will. Anyway, this is another interesting story, and I look forward to seeing this updated. Keep at it!

Forever in the Sky,

The Red Star
Hermes tonsils chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Interesting... Go on...
Validos chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Good so far, though I wouldve liked to see what lead up to Naruto being summoned in greater detail.
True Assassins chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I can't wait to see what happens here it looks like a great story in the making also will Naruto learn to use ki and can he still summon toads?