Reviews for Tears of A Dead Man
1835675 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
:'(

Fantastic story. I applaud your writing skills.

BTW, which season of CW is that episode in? (just curious)
AviviyaKenobi chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
... I'm crying. Thank you very much... A word of advice, NEVER read sad stories and listen to 'How did this happen to me?' by Simple Plan.

But all sadness aside, i think this was a VERY good story to explain Ani's feelings about the whole situation. You are a very good writer and i am very happy to have read such an amazing one.

I'm going to go cry in a corner now. :')
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Sigh. Nicely done!
Andromakhe chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I can actually believe Anakin would say these things. And your take on his early apprenticeship days and Obi-Wan's ability to once again deal with a death is dead on. Did you read the fic "Was It Worth It?" I think it's a good companion piece to this one. I liked the entire "Deception" arc. I think it adds more complexity to their relationship and really sheds light on the kinds of atrocities that are necessary in war. I feel bad for Ahsoka in that she never knew peace. At least, Anakin was trained in peace time, relatively speaking.
ME chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
You should make another chapter from Obi-Wan's POV
mtfrosty chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Ah gawrsh... you've done it again. That last line was a killer, with the tear. You really have a way with depicting emotion, you know that? Really, really great job! Even though I didn't care much for how this four-part story ended on TV, I love what you did with just that one little moment. Thanks for writing!
Jedi Padawan Grayson chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I luv it!
GirlFromNorth chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
You really know how to write feelings... and angst ;) I never really liked tat episode -of course,it was awesome (with lots of obi) but just that he managed to trick Anakin that way...

Oh, and great oneshot!
Valairy Scot chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Going for angst, eh? You achieved it.

Loved the final line: the tear down a dead man's cheek.