Reviews for Villains
Brinny chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
Both chapters were fantastic, I love your attention to detail! Adding in "...the Glaupunk's super sense..." was particularly awesome. I smell a true fan. I really enjoyed seeing Roxanne as a villain, I wish there were more to read. Anyway, great writing, the slow motion video at the prison was hilarious and I truly loved all of the number crunching & tech-talk. Made it a very believable Megamind story.
FanFictionFanOne chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
Just too good to leave it at the Warden finding when Roxanne passes the cube. How will they capture her? What are the repercussions? What did she do with Hot Flash & did the guy survive?
gandalf chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This is not a review for this fic. Sorry. About that Doctor Who crossover, War stories. Nineteen billion people? Who were not Daleks? Doctor Who never said any such thing. And even if the TARDIS key was stolen, only the Doctor can use it.
Les Mis Fan 1 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
One of my favorite Les Miserables songs, I just tweeked it a little, I got it from the 2012 movie/song, awesome story, and awesome movie, might I add, I thought it was perfect for this, feel free to add in the story if you want,you can hear it on grooveshark, and if not the people singing it are the talented Amanda Seyfried, and the gorgeous Eddie Redmayne, enjoy!

Roxanne - "Every day you walk with stronger step, you walk with longer step, the worst is over, don't think about it, Megamind, with all the years ahead of us, I will never go away, and we will be together, every day, every day, we'll remember that night, and the vow that we made:

A heart full of love, a night full of you,

The words are old but, always true"

Megamind - "Roxanne, Roxanne"

Roxanne - "I saw you waiting and I knew"

Megamind - "Waiting for you"

Megamind/Roxanne - "It wasn't a dream, not a dream, after all"
ladyspock7 chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Whew! What an escape! I love it that, if the cubes are a little too large, they won't be the right color. The prison certainly has its hands full, trying to cover every possible angle, even to the point of monitoring his waste. And he still escapes! I also liked how there were even lockpicks hidden within the gun's handle, and that he could calculate so accurately how much time every action would take.

Looks like these forced separations are not damaging their love life any, and are probably enhancing it! Though I get the feeling that Roxanne's days of freedom are over. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Or have they...?
Well, this seems really good so I shall watch it...
One little thing, this is more of a teen story than a K. Just a suggestion, as it doesn't affect me but the younger audience:p
Bye!
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I think this story is aMAzing! Hahaha...Well, I wonder exactly when Roxanne and Megamind got married...?
On to the next chapter!
ladyspock7 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Everything goes wrong after Titan's defeat? What could possibly go wrong? Oh I am so naive. When I think about it, it is no surprise that the public perception soured. I have sometimes wondered how it would pan out for Megamind, how he could possibly be accepted as the new defender, if it were discovered that he created Titan in the first place! Of course, you have taken a slightly different tack here, but it makes perfect sense, that Metro Man would bow to pressure and fall back into his old role.

I agree with the warden. An angry Roxanne is very scary. And those are some great technical details. That's the most personality I've seen for the spider-bot!
Birusa chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
oooh this story is so interesting!
Vast Difference chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Yay! I'm so glad you're continuing this, it's such an interesting angle for a story :-)
doctor anthony chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
A great second chapter that was well worth the wait.
Pannanarae19 chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Uh-oh! Now what? Update soon!
shiriter chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
OMG SO awesome, can't wait for more!
Nashi Tai chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
I love the description of the security and escape. So glad this story is continuing.
Katieghost chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
Oh damn, they got her! Oh no! D: Dammit, and it was going SO well..!
And may I just say.. Wow, this is interesting! Seriously, who would think that a change like Metro Man going back on the job could cause this? It's amazing, really. And I love now you started it like, waaay into the story and THEN explained what was happening. It's a very creative way of writing that I think makes justice to the type of story this is.
I'll be expecting the next chapter! :)