Reviews for Zombigeddon
Nice update.
TrustInFaith chapter 14 . 7/28/2014
Amazing. I loved it.. Please don't kill off Dani
somethinghere111 chapter 13 . 7/20/2014
I really like this story! I hope you think about continuing it at least to Canada (or somewhere North). Anyway, really we'll written and I hope to see more!
Des chapter 13 . 7/10/2014
Loved the last two chapters. It hadn't even occured to me that Jade could be immune. That was brilliant. Does this ruin the possibilities of the Jade/Santana relationship happening? Sucks if it does. They're my favorites. I think the group needs to disband. Those willing to throw their friend to the government should go off alone and the faithful group of friends need to stick together. I really do hope they find Jade. She may be immune, but that doesn't mean she cant get seriously hurt out there alone. The same with Sikowitz, though he's probably as good as dead. I guess he didn't really contribute to the story much anyway, other than the fact that he's an adult, but they don't need him much now that they have Shelby, who is a sane adult. Sorry for the extremely long reviews, I can be a bit of a blabber mouth (or I guess a blabber keyboard) sometimes.
TrustInFaith chapter 13 . 7/11/2014
Yay Dani! I loved it!
TrustInFaith chapter 12 . 7/3/2014
Amazing! I loved it!
TrustInFaith chapter 11 . 6/28/2014
Amazing but sad I loved it!
Des chapter 11 . 6/21/2014
Wow. My heart literally hurts knowing Jade is going to die. Especially after we lost both Quinn and Tori, along with Jori and Quinntana (My two OTPs) as a result of that. I was really hoping that this Santana/Jade thing would work out as they're two of my favorite TV characters and one of my favorite made-up crossover ships. At this point I'm hopelessly wishing that an ingredient in one of the things she consumed or anything really, would cure the virus, but I know that's a long shot. It still wouldn't help to hope (and viciously pray) that that's the way things will turn out though. As for characters you could add, I would enjoy if you added High School Musical characters, as that's my favorite movie. I know you're not a fan of canon pairings in this story so you could do Gabriella/Sharpay which I think is cute. It's your choice though, of course, as you're the author. You could also add 2 Broke Girls, or any other TV shows from Disney/Nickelodeon, as there are quite a few good ones.
Hakuna-fuckin-Matata chapter 10 . 6/20/2014
I'm so glad you're back but umm... You kill Quintana off and now your killin jade?! Damn you!

Is dani goin to be appearing? Lololol. I hope she does. Lol. She should totally be a badass that comes to Santana's rescue sometime in the story. Hahaha. And you should also add pitch perfect characters to the story man. :)
Anxiously waitin for the next update. Lol
Hakuna-fuckin-Matata chapter 9 . 9/4/2013
So i just found this stroy and caught up...
WTFFF?!
Wjsbsbrkfkakakaks! Not only did you ruin jori but quinntana as well?!

Ommggg. You are good! Lol.

Grrrr! You needs to gets your updates on again!

I like where your goin wit this story although your crushin me.
FuckYouiShipJori chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
Hell to the mother fuck ass, no! Santana you better back the fuck up off Tori's woman. I don't care if Tori's dead, Jade is still hers!
FuckYouiShipJori chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
TORI NO! Fuck, my Jori feels ;;
LordDreadSigma chapter 9 . 3/20/2013
Oh no! The zombies have guns! Ruuuunnnn!

-MDwoy-
LordDreadSigma chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
Life's obviously too short not to move on... though I'm liking the slight angst-y vibe.

Rachel you dog. lol

-MDwoy-
janellie04 chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
This story is really good it made me really sad though that tori Quinn and Mercedes died and ooo had and Santana please don't kill them their my favorites update soon please