Reviews for Legacy
ibowsgrande chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
omg this was amazing!
halomind chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Very well done! This, coming from someone who is almost allergic to Bade, was actually really enjoyable. You did a great job at sychronizing the events with the episode "The Worst Couple". There was some pretty funny parts in it too, like with Jade's temper and Rex's comments that nearly gave away Cat and Robbie. Even though this wasn't your original idea, I feel you presented it well enough.
startingtoforget chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Hi () :) (told you it would get long ;))

CAT IS TOTALLY BADE'S DAUGHTER. And YESYESYES she needs to get them back together. And gosh this is cute; her asking them if they still love each other and just ugh.

I will say it again. You need to write Victorious scripts okay. End of story.

PERFECTION. YES.
titlemecrazy chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
This is exactly what I needed! I've been craving anything future!cat. Great job!
OhSnapItzLara chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I love this story sososososososososo much! I normally don't like cat is bade's future daughter fanfics but this was reallyy good!
isabelincoln chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
This was weird, but like, in the really cool and awesome way, y'know? I really like this AU. It was really fun to read, and you wrote it awesomely!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Good Story
Cheaward chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I saw this prompt on tumblr too, and you cannot imagine how happy I am that you decided to do something with it.

Great Fic:)
sloth13 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I liked your take on this story. It was slightly different from the others of the same premise I've read. Sikowitz being the ringleader and Robbie being Tori and Andre's adopted son. I liked it. You did well.
unfairytale chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
sobs, going through bade withdrawal.

mad, this is so beautiful how you write bade and cabbie and tandré, and all of them in a fic - just a sec, hyperventilating-

i absolutely LOVE the idea of cat being beck and jade's daughter, and after the "the worst couple" fiasco some lovely badeness :3

and this is in the style of one of my favourite movies, so. :)
redvelvet chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
i love it! :D
OTHSBERKB chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
OMG I loved this! I love the idea of cat being bades future daughter and I've been waiting for some good fics! You're such an awesome writer! :D
Ella Lea chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I'm honored to be the first reviewer of this incredible story! The way you handled cat and Robbie as kids without being weird was fantastic. A job well done.