Reviews for The Rush
Susuki6789 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL! OMG So good!
Alecxias chapter 12 . 1/22/2013
Wahhh I want more, I want to know if Carlos and Logan would be alright! What's that? Kendall and James too? Lololol maybe, more please
Alecxias chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Hi! This story is pretty interesting, and on the first chapter when James said 'Catherine Obivous' I was basically laughing in my head so much. I so saw the reference.

This story has that certain feeling to it, it feels like I'm going to cry at the end of chapter 3, but I'm watching anime to keep me from crying, I will cry eventually, depends on how sad it gets.

Also I got the feeling that since it was a cul-de-sac and everyone valued class in this story; it reminded me of desperate housewives. Is it just me? Please tell me its not just me.
Lovin' Big Time Rush chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
This was a great story! But, your a horrible person! How could you just end it that way?! You must write a sequel right now before i go crazy! No exceptions! Lol. But seriously though, awesome story but more! :D
WorldWide chapter 12 . 4/29/2012
Oh. My. God thats the end? you can't do that to me! I'm a sucky reviewer but I've been reading everything up to this point and I really am in love with everything you do and this story! I'm so happy that there's going to be a sequel I don't think I could really sleep at night not knowing the end. and we never found out what truly truly happened to James! and ghuisgoahghs! I'm very ready for a sequel. For now I shall entertain myself by reading your other stories 3
CUTE CARGAN LOVE chapter 12 . 4/29/2012
wats the title for the sequel? pls post the sequel soon if u can
annabellex2 chapter 12 . 4/17/2012
Enjoyed your story, sad ending. Hope you do write a sequel & hopefully they all end up ok & together! : )
nickyd92 chapter 12 . 4/17/2012
BRILLIANT! you're so great for making a cliff hanger ending like that -.- :') anyway, i loced the chapter and of course, the entire story! i'm happy we finally have cargan! and i hope we see more kames in the sequel!
Sum1cooler chapter 12 . 4/16/2012
Did you really have to end it! THANK GOD THERE IS A SEQUEL!1 Or else I will die. I would literally kill myself because this story is remarkable and sooo powerful. I love the cargan in this story. Carlos and Logan make such a great couple and in this story you give them personalities of flawed (but beautiful) human. I love it.

But OMG! Why is this such a HUGE! cliffhanger? Who died or I HOPE they all live because [ I will die if any of them dies. BTR is a perfect group. They can't die [ [ [. I'm sad because they are hurt. imagine me when they are dead... That is not a pretty sight. I'm ugly when I'm dead lol X[.

But GREAT story Corey!1 I love this soooooo freaking much and I can't wait for the incredible sequel that I KNOW you're writing. ;] I CAN'T WAIT! REALLY! lol XDXDXDXD ] ] ] Much love ] ]
ShyVibrant chapter 12 . 4/16/2012
D: God...James is in kill mode...poor dude.

Logan and Carlos finally are good again...I hope.

Can't wait for the sequel :)

P.S. Your line breaks are hilarous.
Ice Journals chapter 12 . 4/16/2012
1) OMG, I'm feeling happiness and sadness and rage and exposition and WHAT THE F*? James and Carlos showering together? If that had happened, I would have brutally beaten you bloody, then read it again. and again, and again, and again.

2) RAGE! Foreshadowing! Violent James! Daddy's gonna die!

3) So help me, all four of those boys better be nothing short of perfectly healthy next chapter, or you will suffer endlessly.

4) I mean it! Your silly linebreaks don't scare me!
amrice101 chapter 12 . 4/16/2012
I was gonna scream when I saw (-END OF STORY-)! I thought that was it, and I was think "OH HELL TO THE-Oh wait, there's gonna be a sequel...okay! :D" But yeah, James is going after Kendall's dad isn't he ;D I know he is! But yeah, FINALLY CARLOS CONFESSED his feelings! :DDDDD HOLY FUDGE BALLS I NEED TO KNOW WHO'S INJURED. Don't rush perfection though :) I'll wait!
Sir RCCS chapter 12 . 4/16/2012
You need to make that sequel now! I have to know what happens next!
nickyd92 chapter 11 . 3/27/2012
This chapter was really good! I like the fact you've added Peter to throw a spanner in the works from a writer point of view. From a Cargan fanatic point of view YOU'RE BREAKING MY CARGAN HEART! PETER CAN'T BE THERE! WHAT ABOUT CARLOS! Because of these two feelings, I'm in a love-hate relationship with myself :')
ShyVibrant chapter 11 . 3/26/2012