Reviews for You Never Know
littlewave500 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
This story is soooo sweet. I love it. I really like the Finn/Mercedes pairing and it's a pity that there aren't more stories with this pairing.
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
YES! I love this...so much! You did such a good job with them You managed to get your point (ahem pairings ahem) across and not vilify anyone and that takes talent in my opinion. I love this!
nakala chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
this was really good
i so hope you write more finncedes
xmidnightwaltzx chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Awww this was so sweet :) I really enjoyed it!
Hammerin chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
This was all up in the fudge nuggets beautiful. 3
clarembees chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
OMG! You're writing Finncedes! You're, like my writing hero, and you're writing my secret Glee ship; I'm dying. Seriously, dying. This was absolutely perfect. Reading Mercedes thoughts on the page, I could hear her voice in my head, and Finn was perfectly adorkable. I really hope you write more about them.
perfectlyODD chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
OMGlee!

I'm not the only one who ships Finncedes.

I mean, seriously- I've shipped them since Day 1 One. Beautiful Black diva and dopey cute jock gets together. I just LOVE it! My friends think I'm weird because I ship it but *shrug*

Anyway, love this!
MorgansBabyGrl chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Awwwwwww so cute! I loved it! Finncedes is better than Finchel ANYDAY!
Amelia chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Loving this fic! This pairing had been on my radar since Cassprincess wrote in her fic! Thank you for writing it!
Kaye chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I love Finncedes! I also appreciate that you kept Mercedes and Finn close to their characters in canon, there was no quick declarations of love. Your writing was true to the characters, particularly Finn's: "You're like… the coolest girl I've ever known, y'know?" and "No, really… You're… I dunno, you're just so smart and pretty and nice to like everybody. Like you didn't need to look out for me tonight, but you did. You're… kind of amazing… And you're so confident. In who you are and what you want and I just, I really like that… That you're you and you just, go for what you want." Continue to write; I look forward to reading more.
sosweet chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Like I love this your a great writer I actually would believe this could happen amazing I me some finncedes!:) keep writing your amazing
sosweet chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Koxie chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
AWWWW!

It's always good to see some Finncedes lovin' but when it comes in such well written stories like this one - it's even better D

Thanks for sharing this with us.
firewordsparkler chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This made me smile.
Ms. Perception chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Finncedes is an interesting pair but one I would buy over her and Sam any day! I really liked Finn in this story. He was that sweet doofy guy he was way back in the beginning. And your Mercedes was pretty awesome as well. I liked reading about them. Anyway, I enjoyed is the bottom line of all this gushing. Great story as always.