Reviews for In Memory
XphiaDP chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I was drinking something when I read that last like. Cue coughing fit... That was absolutely amazing.
Abby chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Omg I think this is a really awesome idea! I loved it very much (: Thanks for the read!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I LOVED your story! You should continue writing it!1
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
halfway through I realized it was Chihiro and that only made me love this story even more. it also made me realize that Ghilbi movies rearely end with our ships together and that is so sad. arrietty should be with sho, chihiro with kohaku and all the other pairings too. At least ponyo gets to stay with her loved one i guess
cool chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Arrietty and Haku need to break the door down and claim their respective lovers! :D
CLAMPsFluffMeisterGirl chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
-facepalms- I should've known as soon as you said purple hairtie. XD I was trying so hard to figure out who the girl was! Anyway, I feel like crying with how bittersweet both their adventures ended. I wish you did a sequel where they both found who they love again! ;A;
The Fanfic Lurker chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I just saw Arrietty last week and I absolutely fell in love with it! I liked this story a lot and I agree that Sho and Chihiro would get on well together. I thought it was really sweet too, that Sho kept carrying Arrietty's hair clip around.
London Bai chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I loved this story so much. It made me feel really happy :)
MewWolf5 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Aww! This is a cute crossover!
Wolfstorm7 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
What? Chihiro?

That was amazing. I thought I knew her from somewhere. She was too detailed to be an OC. I reread it afterwards and it all fit... So sweet. I loved it.
Star Fata chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I just watched Arrietty today myself, and I can't tell you how glad I am to find this! Most SA fanfics either have Chihiro pining away for Haku or remembering everything and biding her time until she 'can go back'. It's brilliant that you have her somewhat in character, and Sho too. I loved the way they talked around, and that brief instant where Chihiro was unsure of her answer.

And can I just say, how glad I am you didn't call him Shawn?
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I think it would kind of ruin the movie if Chihiro didn't remember anything that had happened in the spirit world. I know her parents didn't, but I always thought she did.

AND SPEAKING OF CHIHIRO, I knew that's who it was as soon as you mentioned the hair tie! XD Seeing you confirm it made me squeal, what a delightful twist it was!

Sho and Chihiro probably would get along great. -nods- It was a great idea to include her in the story like this.
Fluffy's Lady chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
CUTE! So adorably precious!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
OH, MY GOSH! *U* IT'S CHIHIRO! *U* OH, my gosh! LOVE this! Absolutely AMAZING fic! *U*

Dear Lord, somehow I didn't even know it was her until they talked about the hair-tie in the end and how she'd moved there a few years back (you'd think I would have gotten it with her klutziness and her hair-tie mention before... O.o)! *U*

LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Gosh, now that I think about it, they are really similar, and I do think they'd get along really well! When I fist saw the opening of the movie, in fact, since it looked so much like Spirited Away, I forgot it was Arrietty and thought I was watching Spirited Away! XD

Man, the whole premise, too, is really simple, yet it's so intricate! I LOVE it, especially their interactions! They seem to act on the same wavelengths, and when Chihiro's love for Haku was inadvertently mentioned (something I didn't realize until right now, actually... Duh! XD), SO EXCITED! *U*

Absolutely gorgeous fic! *U* I LOVE this so much! Dear Lord, keep writing fics for this fandom, PLEASE! I would LOVE to see more for this, and since there aren't a lot of them so far and you write them so well...! *U* *U* Rock on! *U*