Reviews for All Things Go
Guest chapter 18 . 2/5/2014
Please please please update! I've waited patiently forever 12 months. I don't know how much more I can take!
beobsessed chapter 18 . 11/19/2013
i love this story! will you still be updating? itls beein 10 months.
Polyjuice Princess chapter 18 . 10/13/2013
Please update! it's been 9 months! also, great work :)
Polyjuice Princess chapter 16 . 10/13/2013
Wait, did Sebastian actually sleep with the teacher?! I though it was just like, a bj and stuff in the library…

Anyway, great story, so far, (what i've read so far) :)
KicktheCJ chapter 18 . 8/7/2013
this is really good :)
KicktheCJ chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
Julian Larson? Burning Art building? Is this set in CP Coulter's dalton! verse?
JGgirl chapter 18 . 1/12/2013
Wow I do really love getting to meet everyone's family!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 18 . 1/12/2013
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/29/2012
First of all this story is amazing.
Second, I just wanted to tell you that manic depression is an old term for bipolar dirsorder. There's people who still use that term but is not quite correct.
Sorry, I just had to point that out, psychology is one of my obsesions (My mom is a psychologist and I'm going to study psichology when I graduate from high school)
samcedesbike4evr chapter 17 . 12/13/2012
I'll keep it short.
AMAZING story! You are a great writer and I cannot wait for you to update this
migrained chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
Please please please review. I'm going mad here from this story. I love it, keep writing.
Glyndian chapter 17 . 11/26/2012
Love this story! Great chapter and hope you update soon. Poor Jeff. Is he sure he doesn't love Nick that way? Sigh...
arminarlertsbooty chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
Why is Wes gone?! Sorry, this chapter was awesome (as if it WOULDN'T be:) but the whole "WES IS GONE!" Thing kinda distracted me. XD
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 17 . 10/21/2012
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
Glyndian chapter 16 . 10/19/2012
Great story! It's the first Niff story I've read, and now I'm more interested in their story than Dave and Seb! I hope you continue. I really, really want to know what happens next!