Reviews for Elementary My Dear Diana!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
SO AMAZING! this is my favorite mbs fanfic! please write more!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
It is so amazing so far. Keep going please!
Spark Writer chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
Hey, it's me :). As I read on, I grow to love this story even more. Very TLS-like, and IC. I disagree with the-Book-was-better about needing a Beta reader. Some of us have potential to become a bit too nit-picky. Nobody's perfect, and I consider it a great achievement to have touched your readers the way your reviews make it obvious you have.

-Spark Writer-

For the record, if you ever DID want a Beta-reader, I'd jump at the chance. :) LOVE it.
Jaacs McHenry chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
not just working for him, me thinks...
Jaacs McHenry chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
Ooh... I want to know what happens now!
life1428 chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
Loved this puzzle; "Diana and Carter aren't orphans." This chapter was amazing, I can't wait for the update.
GreatKateZonkeyMachine chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
I tend to like this story. I like your OCs, and I like the plot so far, but there are grammar issues. Not the most important thing, of course, but spelling and grammar do contribute to a story. I also thought there were some out-of-character moments.

This story really is good, and it has the potential to be even better. I would suggest getting a good beta reader.

Sorry if I seemed harsh... I'm not in the best of moods right now.
K chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
Hi! I loved your story and I've always wanted to add on to these awesome books! It was very well-written and kept me on the edge of my seat! Keep writing!
life1428 chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
I think this story is brilliant. I enjoy the way nothing is truly stated; I like the whole mental puzzle, even if it is happening simotaniously (sorry for spelling). As for suspicions... Following general character traits of Renyie, Sticky, Kate and Constance, and the new characters, this is my prediction: Diana and her brother ( My mind is drawing a blank on his name) 'run away', but in truth, kidnapped. From there, the original four will go after them. They may land themselves in legal trouble. If so... That's kinda where my train of thought ends without saying something stereotypical. Also, my prediction is following common plots. Anyways, great work on this story, and I'd rather have one good chapter in a month than a bunch of chapters that aren't so great. Catch my drift?
Spark Writer chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
Hooway! :P I read this chapter, and then I was like, "I'm going to read it again." And then I said to myself, "I think it just GOT BETTER!" Lol!

I adore your writing style. It is remarkable. Awesome. Lively...and yes, BRIMMING with Mysterious Benedict Society characters. Shine on!

You have great OC's, and I love your very in-character quirks of each MBS member at the beginning of this chapter. Unfortunately, I really(REALLY) love this story, and it's making me kind of nutty. :D As in, post the third chapter! Before I explode with suspense.

Good times, good times.

Love your work!

life1428 chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
The riddle is confusing me; so I started scanning through "The Perilous Journey". Still haven't come up with the solution. I will figure it out!

I love this chapter. I think your work is brilliant. I can't wait for Chapter Three!
life1428 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Brilliant preface! I am in the process of learning Morse code, so in the meantime I will simply look up the riddle, as its 6:56 A.M where I live, and I have to school. I'm also about to read chapter two! Once again, UTMOST BRILLIANCE!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Wow! This was amazing! I think you write peril scenes really well. I can't wait for more...keep it coming!

P.S. I love how you ended this chapter. So enticingly suspenseful! Love it :)