Reviews for Give Me Love
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
I really enjoyed reading this. I loved the time that it was set in and how they ended up coming together. This is absolutely wonderfully done. Klaus and Caroline are wonderfully shown and in character. I love their conversation and how things started out slow.
septemberly chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
This is amazing, beautiful, wonderful and I love it very very much! 3
Thank you so much for writing and publishing it! It's really well-written. Keep up the good work!
joannacamilley chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Aww this should have happened on the show. I really liked it and how you characterized Klaus so well. Just a quick question, why do you italicize every non speaking line?
NTK chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
How dissapointing. The moment I finished the page, I wanted to read another chapter... But there wasn't one! Ehh. This was great.
Kari chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
That was beautiful! Exactly how Klaroline should be!
Aaaammber chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
awwwwwww omg I just looveee this soo much, I have read it so many times.
xKirarii chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
OMG, I'm not usually a fan of one shots, but this was amazing!
EloiseLawrence18 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I absolutely loved this! Not only was that sex scene pure heaven, but the rest of this was so lovely :')
Lady Maurelle chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I can't remember if I reviewed the first time I read this. t's simply amazing! Well done.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
HOT and sweet oh yeah definitely how Klaroline should be.
Thanks for sharing.
ThereIsBeautyInConfusion chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I've read both this one-shot and Give Me Love and they are two of my all time favorite stories.I read them over and over again. Imagine my surprise when i saw that this one-shot only had 75 reviews. So here I am, writing you one to tell you that this story and Give Me Love deserve millions of reviews and favorites! You're amazing! PLEASE DO NOT STOP WRITING THE KLAROLINE GOODNESS. :)
marandast chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I fairly enjoyed this story. I don't Fu d many line that. I'm in love with tuib so figured id give your other stories a try.
yaba chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I've read this oneshot twice now and it's breathtaking how you bu
OfBloodandStarlight chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I don't really know how to react right now. I am absolutely impressed. This is beyond amazing, is beautiful, a wonderful masterpiece. Is absolutely magnificent. I am speechless. There's no word that can describe how incredible this was and how it made me feel. Yes is hot, and that sex scene was glorious, so amazingly well write it but there was so much more to it, the perfection of this is beyond my acknowledge of words, I cannot put into a simple review.
I congratulate you greatly on your perfect work, I read this because I find the sequel to it and it leave me with the most amazing feeling, so ready to read the sequel, I consider myself a fan of your work from now on.
Lots of love, hopefully I'll read you soon. :) xx
klarolineeuphoria chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I just reread this for the fifth time I think. Alyssa, you writing is so great and enjoyable to read. Thank you for writing this and the lovable multi chapter coming afterwards! - Nat