Reviews for Give Me Love
clhouse248 chapter 1 . 5/28
Great one shot
thebeastinsideusall chapter 1 . 3/13
omfg, why is there not more?! this was amazing!
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
I really enjoyed reading this. I loved the time that it was set in and how they ended up coming together. This is absolutely wonderfully done. Klaus and Caroline are wonderfully shown and in character. I love their conversation and how things started out slow.
septemberly chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
This is amazing, beautiful, wonderful and I love it very very much! 3
Thank you so much for writing and publishing it! It's really well-written. Keep up the good work!
joannacamilley chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Aww this should have happened on the show. I really liked it and how you characterized Klaus so well. Just a quick question, why do you italicize every non speaking line?
NTK chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
How dissapointing. The moment I finished the page, I wanted to read another chapter... But there wasn't one! Ehh. This was great.
Kari chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
That was beautiful! Exactly how Klaroline should be!
Aaaammber chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
awwwwwww omg I just looveee this soo much, I have read it so many times.
xKirarii chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
OMG, I'm not usually a fan of one shots, but this was amazing!
EloiseLawrence18 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I absolutely loved this! Not only was that sex scene pure heaven, but the rest of this was so lovely :')
Lady Maurelle chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I can't remember if I reviewed the first time I read this. t's simply amazing! Well done.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
HOT and sweet oh yeah definitely how Klaroline should be.
Thanks for sharing.
ThereIsBeautyInConfusion chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I've read both this one-shot and Give Me Love and they are two of my all time favorite stories.I read them over and over again. Imagine my surprise when i saw that this one-shot only had 75 reviews. So here I am, writing you one to tell you that this story and Give Me Love deserve millions of reviews and favorites! You're amazing! PLEASE DO NOT STOP WRITING THE KLAROLINE GOODNESS. :)
marandast chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I fairly enjoyed this story. I don't Fu d many line that. I'm in love with tuib so figured id give your other stories a try.
yaba chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I've read this oneshot twice now and it's breathtaking how you bu