Reviews for Give Me Love
Thoughtsareforever chapter 1 . 2/17
Wooww this one should get wayyy more reviews than it has... A wonderful depictation of both klaus and Caroline... Great job...
NatalieLynn chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Great story!
C-JoJo chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
You are a talented writer. I adore this story-sexy, sweet, and a bit angsty too! It left me wanting more!
However Long chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
I read this story awhile back and found it again. Great writing.
clhouse248 chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Great one shot
thebeastinsideusall chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
omfg, why is there not more?! this was amazing!
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
I really enjoyed reading this. I loved the time that it was set in and how they ended up coming together. This is absolutely wonderfully done. Klaus and Caroline are wonderfully shown and in character. I love their conversation and how things started out slow.
septemberly chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
This is amazing, beautiful, wonderful and I love it very very much! 3
Thank you so much for writing and publishing it! It's really well-written. Keep up the good work!
joannacamilley chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Aww this should have happened on the show. I really liked it and how you characterized Klaus so well. Just a quick question, why do you italicize every non speaking line?
NTK chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
How dissapointing. The moment I finished the page, I wanted to read another chapter... But there wasn't one! Ehh. This was great.
Kari chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
That was beautiful! Exactly how Klaroline should be!
Sparkly-Bat chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
awwwwwww omg I just looveee this soo much, I have read it so many times.
xKirarii chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
OMG, I'm not usually a fan of one shots, but this was amazing!
EloiseLawrence18 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I absolutely loved this! Not only was that sex scene pure heaven, but the rest of this was so lovely :')
Lady Maurelle chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I can't remember if I reviewed the first time I read this. t's simply amazing! Well done.