Reviews for Prestidigitation
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
So adorable and so them!
carocali chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I am truly shocked! I cannot believe you listened to me and wrote a fic! Well, hear this, sister - you better keep writing now that you've re-emerged from the great beyond of wherever-the-hell-you-were! And I mean pronto!

Oh, and the story? Not bad... :D

LOVED IT! Thank you thank you!

Madebyme chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Yay, I'm so excited to see a new fic from you - this was all kinds of adorable!

I loved how you captured the wee-chester's voices - while they were both age appropriate, you also added traits of their adults selves which shone through.

The imagery was magical, seeing Sam so exited about Dean's trick and then seeing them both cuddled up with a book and Dean doing 'the voices' – so sweet but still so Winchester!

It's such a joy to see them as children in mini adventures like these - when simple everyday events become comforting and warm to read. Maybe you could do a mini series of wee-chester bro mos like these?

I'm thrilled to see a fic from you and thank you so much for writing and sharing. Take care, Abbi
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Hi there :0)

That's very sweet. Dean's a good big brother, even if he did drop a TV on Sammy!

Bev xx
scootersmom chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Great story! Your writing made it all seem so real. I could definitely see this happening!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Very cute. Love the little details and things they each worry about.
hotshow chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I thought this was a really good story. Thank you.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This is great, love this story. The Winchesters learn very early to say "I'm fine!" :)
J.A. Carlton chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Too cute de schmoop! Thanks for the morning happy. :D
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
love it
Wallflowergirl chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Awww. So cute! Just what I was needing :-) I absolutely loved your seven-year-old Sam - wide-eyed and credulous, and adorably enthusiastic! I loved him volunteering to be the lovely assistant (and I loved Dean calling him that and chuckling at him missing the insult completely). And then a nice little bit of h/c - or rather, a little bit of h and a nice helping of c ;-) With some cuddling to make my day.
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I am overwhelmed by how adorable this is!

Dean admitting he was scared and Sammy being upset that he missed the trick me melting at the cuteness.
Phx chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Loved that! I am such a sucker for those little moments like Sam hissing in pain and Dean wincing in sympathy. Lovely fluff!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
OMG... you are back! Yay! Ok, so that was brilliant. I love WeeChesters and it was lovely, simple brotherly love. Pure awesomeness.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Loved this piece! So cute and in-character.

This bit was my favorite:

"I missed the trick," he mumbled, dejectedly. "I didn't get to see any of it."

...You totally nailed Sammy's 7-year-old voice. Excellent work! :)
30 | « Prev Page 1 2