Reviews for Passive Aggressive
LeinaN chapter 1 . 9/22
This was both fun and hawt... .w. I'm bad at reviews so I just wanted that this is a fic I will definitely keep among my favorites, but there is other things to say too ! I loved all the little details that made the scene realistic and Elliot's cute and shy reactions... Oh, and also that sentence about him being nicer towards Ada. This is one of the things I liked A LOT (as Elliot being a jerk towards her is a thing that especially annoys me). Also Leo is both dominant and sweet, far from the usual dominant partner cliche... Yeah it was good, very very good ! \/
hudgens77 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Omg Leo as a girl!
She's so shameless, I love her XDD
awwww, Elly is such a mess, always trying to be a gentleman... This, and Yukirei-chan's fic made me laugh so much! AND THE WET DREAM... THE WET DREAM! XD That must be really embarrassing! XDDD
it doesn't matter if it's short or long, I think you write smut greatly! :) and these two are definitely my favorite pairing, no matter if gay or straight x)
loved this fic and Yukirei's too :3
gaarablack chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Kyaa! I loved this vary awesome!
choim4y9 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I really like female Leo's character here , she's so damn hot! ;_ ;
poor little Elly , he's gonna be masochism like Gil-gil ... lol
dumblover21 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
this was wonderful! i luv how leo was a girl :D
Soul Vrazy chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
wow it really interesting!
Sakural7865 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
*blushing* Wow... awesome lemon! Smart of Leo to pull up like that, less chance of a baby

Question; why does Leo have a boy's name? Did her parents want a boy, and just got too lazy to think of a girl name? Hm... *shrugs*

Both this and the fic Yukirei-chan made are great!

Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
The thing about Leo he's a transvestite XD but I still love you Leo :3
venusClochette chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
i dont usually like or write lemons but.. JUST MADE ME LOVE LEMONS XD..Now i'm starting to write them.I love how you made fem!leo.
KawaiiAnimeLuverGirl chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Im going to finally review this! **

The story overall is amazing, they way you write I can perfectly imagine it, (some scenes may scar me just so you know XD), Fem!Leo is pretty awesome the way you wrote 'her', Elliot's naitivity is adorable, and you are very good at writing ahem smut...-/-
tamachon chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
ohmaigoodness, that was hot, intense, sensual, and very much well-written. i so LOVE THIS. make moar f!reo stories.

Kujo Kasuza chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Yey I'm the first reviewer! i don't know why people not review this great fic! Actually I make one with Leo!fem with my mother-language (my English is bad)

Oh my God make the other one of ElliXLeo!fem please, I love them in this fic and I think Elliot get a baby from Leo now (?) xixixixi how Ellit's family react by the way, know their belove child and little brother had a sex with his servant? A girl! And he will be a father, cause he forgot to wear condom! P

Fave this~