Reviews for In Three Words
Percy-Jackson-is-the-best-ever chapter 1 . 2/25
:O This was so sad but so sweet and I am so wishing this was canon. (Except I'm not at the same time because FINN.)
MusicalEscape chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Reading this story just gave me so much hope, especially the last lines; I just started writing down my life story, in the hopes that it will unburden me, and it's extremely painful reliving everything.
I love how you organized this story- switching between present and past, Kurt and Finn, feeling to feeling. It's amazing- requires some thought to piece together what's happening, but not so much that it distracts from the beautiful story.
And the Robert Frost quote was perhaps the most empowering thing I have seen in a loooooong time. "In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on."
Phenomenal job :)
DaringDreamerWithAPen chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I love your style of writing! This is beautiful and touching. :)
Helios-Knight chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I love Finn and Kurt! Very sad but very good story.
mamsmelk chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Good story.

I actually have a 'good book', and it cheers me up when I'm down.

I'll be adding the quote in your story, if you don't mind.
Zai chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
So sad omg. Poor, poor Finn.
biketest chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I loved this, it felt very heartfelt and wasn't over the top. I want to give them both all the hugs.
nessyschu chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
That was really depressing but sweet. You always write them so well.
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
OMG! Way to make me cry! Furt is so cute! I loved the story and the ending!
mediumdripsandcourvoisiershots chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
No big deal. I'm just making stupid blubbery noises at my computer.
Heidi0Me chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This was insanely good. Thank you for this great moment )
aflaskj chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Aw man, the last line made me burst into tears. ;_; all of this was very well written. The patronizing to Finn and his insecurities... I really thought Finn had shot himself but Kurt gave him a head injury by tackling him before he could... my creys for Furt. 3
janrea chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
*sniffles* This just broke my heart. And I adore your Furt-bromance so much...!
Yune chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This is heartbreaking and beautiful at the same time
Roxie i do byte chapter 1 . 2/22/2012