Reviews for Spring Concerto
serenityselena chapter 3 . 6/25
great story :)
KoreanMusicFan chapter 2 . 1/31
You have to love Luna! You just have to!
She's like a fungus (in a nice way) she just grows on you.
GO PERCICO chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
...
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
(I dunno why it had me as "guest" before - but I wanted to claim the previous anonymous review on this chapter as mine, out of respect for your story. And, well, hey, you get another review this way! :P )
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
Thanks for the story, it was quite fun. Does the author's note mean there's a sequel? :P
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
them rumor mills... *shakes head* xD Oblivious harry! xD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
This is a good story. Kind of - I don't know the word... maybe "domestic"? just lower-key? - well, in comparison to the flashy, dramatic stories I've been reading anyway, but actually I like it. :P
DemeRain chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
Thanks for sharing.
GinHanelle chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
one of the most amusing dating stories I've yet read. I was giggling like a small girl reading this.
Lady Gaidin chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
Great fic! The story line was sweet and flowed nicely. The dialogue worked really well, but it would be better if there were not so many grammatical errors. They detract atttention from your writing. You should think about getting a beta to go over your fics because everything else about your writing is fantastic and taking away those errors would put your stories on a whole new level. Keep up the good work.
LunarCatNinja chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
Wonderful story!
Aire5 chapter 3 . 11/6/2013
Love this fic really well done n.n
c3lph t1tl3d chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
Oh my you make the best Mycroft/Harry pairings that I have ever read! God I love them all!
Mirage chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
Wow i love this story and pairing, absolute great
there has to be many more storys with those two of them, they are really good for one another... hopefull there will be also longer and a bit more smute ones too. But you write really nice and storys are interresting till the last point, please more!
Lourdes08 chapter 3 . 3/11/2013