Reviews for Little Manhattan 2: All Grown Up
Shah780 chapter 12 . 5/10
Pls update No 3 . I really love yr story
garfieldjv chapter 11 . 4/4
It is reminded movie "A lot like love: with Amanda Peet, . Love Hurts but, The movie was great this part was cools I start read like 3 am , i can nor stoped I watch mevie again and read your novel it is amazing, Movie is real life, but I love novel create imagination. i would love to see 4 , 5 , 6, maybe is not necessary, love is like roller coaster up and down !
Immanuel chapter 12 . 3/18
Pal this is amazing!
I think this work should be made into a motion picture
ayedonno chapter 12 . 3/18
still thinking about making a number 3?
Debbie huyer chapter 12 . 11/15/2016
that was an excellent book i really think you should publish this masterpiece! I am 50 years old and have not read such a good book in years! keep it up!
Kartik Pillai chapter 11 . 11/15/2016
Blue Luck I really love this sequel of Little Manhattan 2 you have made, really you wrote like a professional in such a small age. I would love if you make a part 3 soon :)
Indya chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Write more please! For a 12 year old writer this is great
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
you suck jk awesome
Guest chapter 3 . 11/1/2016
Hola buena buena
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
Can someone please finance part two am dying to see it on the big screen in a movie theatre
kieran jones chapter 3 . 7/29/2016
this never gets old i love this novel so much this is the 3rd time in 6 months i have read it it is amazingly good
kiran jones chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
for the first chapter this is amazing i have seen the movie and this is jut as suspenseful
jkieron chapter 11 . 7/29/2016
this whole thing is amazing i have read it 3 times i stayed up all night drinking coffee and reading this it is amazing i am a dude and i cried laughed and felt the real emotion in this novel if i worked for a movie company you would be working for me and this would have been a movie when it was first published thank you so much for the amazing second part of little Manhattan

Sincerely