Reviews for Three's Company
Lord of Slash chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Simple. Subtle. Sexy. Splendid.
Very well written and very intriguing to the minds eye. I love the banter and the characters.
Short and sweet, I love it.
Thank you. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
What is this its gross im not homophobic but this was just nasty
justsomeone chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I thought I was the only one who liked D'Artagnan/Athos

Thank you for writing this.

Thank you so much.

I quite enjoyed it.
FictionWriter09 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Great story! and Finally! somebody else noticed all the looks the two shared. I thought I was the only one.

Athos/D'Artagnan Forever!
lilgenious chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Where I do appreciate the idea of this fic and it really is good as in terms of writing and the way it flows. I understand that this is a slash- it would do to warn your reviewers so that they really know that this is a slashy relationship and not friendship based.

Now, I am not a fan of slash. Especially between the four inseparables, while I am okay with the hint of slash- this fic makes it seem forced.

Other than that, this is a good story. Obviously I am really uncomfortable with the slashy aspect of Athos and D'Artagnan's relationship- this is no way meant for you to take as a flame or to say to stop writing. However you should really put more of a warning in the summary of this fic to warn your readers that what they are about to click upon would be a slash.

Continue writing because you do have a lot of talent. I am more of a fan of brotherly love as it is more canon for our beloved musketeers.
Mae chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
That was wonderful, thank you for writing it! More please.
prettylightsandcitysounds chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I like the romance but Constance seems like she is a biatch and slash is kinda weird nothing against gays but yeah you know