Reviews for Determination
Shonolla vondeli chapter 46 . 11/29/2014
47 chapters nigga damn...
wickedfrost13 chapter 40 . 3/24/2014
i knew it I knew it I knew it! as soon as he got sick for like ever especially when he first woke up. morning sickness. awesome just awesome oh my gods I love this story!
Wintress chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
lolokay

Fuck, I thought you would make him Jason Todd but then that wouldn't make sense because then he would already know who Robin was sdfkl;sdflsdf;sdfkf
Thaliag.2 chapter 47 . 5/9/2012
I like that idea.
Alah L Haru chapter 47 . 5/6/2012
Yes! I am excited for your next story. Thanks for the story, it was something to look forward to.
Alah L Haru chapter 46 . 5/6/2012
Yay, you actually let us know what happened. Good idea to add it.
Alah L Haru chapter 45 . 5/6/2012
My gob, so many kids. I think I would die.
Alah L Haru chapter 44 . 5/6/2012
lol he was about to say the S word. I would not like to see someone give birth again, it is so icky.
Alah L Haru chapter 43 . 5/2/2012
When I imagined Blue Jay, I just see a power ranger-like costumed girl. She seems sweet.
Alah L Haru chapter 42 . 4/30/2012
Darn! I coulda sworn it was gonna be a little boy. I was already imagining him. This is gettin' intense. Someone save Robin!
Alah L Haru chapter 41 . 4/30/2012
Bahaha yeah, good luck telling Bruce 3 Big bro Cy is being a meaner
Alah L Haru chapter 40 . 4/26/2012
lol their reaction was great! I wasn't expecting that. I only thought it once, but I didn't think it would happen. That's so cute! Syler almost cried for what Rob said, that made me sad too. I went from this :( to this :) I love the emotions in this chapter.
Alah L Haru chapter 39 . 4/26/2012
Why is Beast Boy acting like that? I gotta say, it's pretty cute. And it would be fantastic for Red-X to work together with them. That would be awesome in the real show.
Alah L Haru chapter 38 . 4/26/2012
“So I'm boring?” bahahaaa xD You make me hungry ._.
Alah L Haru chapter 37 . 4/26/2012