Reviews for Changeling
NightWolfMoon chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I've been getting into faery stories, so I really loved this. Baby Alfred sounded adorable, and when he grew, I was blushing (makes me glad I don't have to worry about a roommate randomly walking in anymore, lol). Great read; I enjoyed it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Wonderful story! I like how u spun the tale, its very nice and the ending is fit! I even wonder how i got here ahahaha
AllHeroesWearHats chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Oh wow, this was amazing. *u* I loved the way you rounded it off at the end, it gave the overall story just that little bit more awesome~

~AHWH~
tinturnabby chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
What an eerie story. While it appeared to be a romance leading to salvation, it could just as easily be a tale of trickery and death. I take it that Alfred was the child that disappeared twenty years prior? It would explain not only why he, as an enchanted being, had blue eyes but his fascination with the human Arthur’s green. Alfred, having been spirited away as a youth and imbibed with the fey’s mystical essence, would consider a human with fairy green eyes somewhat of a kindred spirit. Arthur’s segregation by his peers and resulting isolation would only add to his allure as it is a mirror to Alfred’s own humanity lost in a supernatural setting. Alfred’s empathy to Arthur’s plight leads me to hope that Arthur’s fate was truly a happy one. I shudder to think of the alternative. While the ending could have been taken in a number of ways I think I’ll keep to my optimism. :)
Maya chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
This story is one of the best I ever read about in this site! Oh my God, you made such a great work! I loved! And have many interesting things about fae... I didn't know they could be so interesting! Anyway, awesome job! I wll have a look in your others works... I don't know if I write everything right, I don't usualy use english, so pleas, forgive me for possibles mistakes!
Blind Squirrel chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Fantastic story. I love the mythology and adored both baby Alfred and Adult Alfred (so sexy).

Really nice story and I'm so happy to see it was complete.
eggnog chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Nice story! One thing though: you kinda switched from present tense in the beginning to past tense in the later half or even in mid-sentence. Just something to watch out for.
hexa chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
i love this and just so wow oAo

what i am surprise to see the most was the: "Alfred plunged his length into Alfred"

anywaysssss realllyy love this XD idk why must be because of all the information and such intensity of it though makes me wonder why alfred had yearn for arthur