Reviews for Taken
jg13145 chapter 18 . 10/24/2012
Aaawwww! Sequel please?
corahaale chapter 17 . 10/17/2012
Oh dear, that's a bit of a crazy love triangle nastiness! I'm feeling very expectant because I want to hear Jayden's explanation for his crazy behavior. Great job on the chappie girl, can't wait to read what happens next! :)
Emilyjayden101 chapter 17 . 10/17/2012
I loved antonios comment abou jayden being a drama queen! It was hilarious. Im dieing to know how jayden is going to explain himself. I hope everyone can go back to how they were before the rangers were taken except jayden and emily being a couple. I just miss everyone being as close as they should be. Update more super soon. Dieing to know whats going to happen next! :D
aholebullsheet chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Oh, yeah certainly it's really bad
RRHSram11 chapter 16 . 10/9/2012
Omg. Jayden defended his girlfriend Emily. Green bean ranger is being a jerk. Jayden didn't take his mest up-ness. Emily stopped the fighting by speaking up. Jayden apologized for fighting and Emily forgave him and they held each other. Jayden and Emily didn't let go because they love each other. Jayden wrapper his arms around Emily and Emily wrapped her arms around jayden and jayden said he would never let go. Jayden and emily love each other and protect each other no matter what. JAYDEN loves EMILY and Emily loves JAYDEN! Jemily together Jemily forever! Please post the next chap soon. Keep going. They are so sweet. JEMILY fan forever!
corahaale chapter 16 . 10/9/2012
Awwww, that was some great Jemily fluff. It made me happy. :) I don't like the fighting, they do have good reasons to be angry yes, but I like it when they're all friends. :) Great chapter, I can't wait to find out what happens next! :)
Q537 chapter 16 . 10/9/2012
Normally I don't like cliffhangers like this but you make I so interesting and suspencful.
Emilyjayden101 chapter 16 . 10/9/2012
That was hilarious and super cute how they were flirting. I guess jayden knows mike likes her now. Boy is that going to get awkward. Dieing to knowwhats going to happen next. Uodate more super soon please! :D
selena chapter 16 . 10/9/2012
good story
selena chapter 15 . 10/5/2012
wow o: did Emily fell? XD good story :p
RRHSram11 chapter 15 . 10/5/2012
That jerk tried to take Emily from Jayden. Emily cried because she missed Jayden and needed him. Jayden was upset that broccoli ranger took Emily when she was trying to go to Jayden. Jayden got Emily from green boy and held her while she slept. Then Jayden tackled him to the ground for forcing Emily to go. JAYDEN loves EMILY and EMILY loves JAYDEN! JEMILY together Jemily forever! Please post the next chap soon with lots of JEMILY love. Keep going. Jemily fan forever!
Emilyjayden101 chapter 15 . 10/5/2012
I loved it. It was so sweet how Emily was crying over Jayden. Furous and jealous Jayden is hilarious. Boy is Mike in trouble, exspecially since Jayden found a sleeping, hurt, and crying Emily in his arms. If I were him, I would have just taken Emily out of his arms and cuddled to her and then worry about Mike. I wonder who has Emily, probably Antonio. I hope she's still asleep, so Jayden can get panicked and wake her up. Dieing to know what's going to happen. Please. Update super soon! :D :D
jg13145 chapter 15 . 10/5/2012
Action and drama next chapter?. I like it!
corahaale chapter 15 . 10/4/2012
Oh dear, they really need to go to friendship counseling or something, because I like it when Jayden and Mike are friends. Fantastic chapter my dear, I can't wait for the Jemily chapter! :)
XxOuatxX chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This chapter was awesome! Please update soon!
119 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »