Reviews for Whispers of the Gods
wunderwolfer chapter 14 . 7/3
Holey money, this is one epic tale! You really captured Lightning's grief and loss, and the bit where Serah died was so emotive I actually cried. I would say that this is your best work yet, but I always think that and then I read another of your stories and change my mind. So I'll just say this, this is your best work I've read so far. Great story.
passing by chapter 14 . 5/26
I remember following this story's every update with baited breath, back in '12. I think if it often and come back for a reread every year or two. Sad it seems like you've moved on without finishing this one. I hope you find the motivation or breakthrough the writing block to come back and end it. Peace.
rarawa chapter 14 . 4/30
Will you be continuing this series? I think its really interesting and quite good. Also the creator, is he bhunivelze ?.
xelsan chapter 14 . 3/14
I sincerely hope you come back and finish this one you build up quite a bit of anticipation.
ray1 chapter 14 . 11/3/2015
I have enjoyed this story, but I've noticed that this hasn't been updated for quite some time. I hope there is one soon, as this is one of the most fully developed stories that I have ever read.
GeneralStargate chapter 14 . 10/16/2015
I love this story. I really hope that I will get updated soon
kakilightning chapter 14 . 4/4/2015
By any chance are you going to continue this great story? It has been long since your last update. This story just kept me on my toes all the time lol
GillyTweed chapter 14 . 2/21/2015
I'm just wondering if this story is abandoned? It's been a long time since a chapter was posted.
MurdererMine chapter 14 . 2/2/2015
It's- Ah fuck. It ends here doesn't it? Right before Fang and Lightning have their much-needed and long-awaited chat. FAAAAAAAHK! I have been waiting for that since I read that first comic that the one guy did for this where they fight. Before I even started this damned feel trip of a story and IT DOESN'T END!

MRXHBNERJHVUYBHDHDFJHCXTHAEGHXADBbNZJFSDHFRBIFJFSDJngbd'lkjfbn'lksn;lfb;zgfkgfb;kvfsdk;lnfl;gfnjbfnjbgnbqrwytzvhjafwgvkpurgwhwrfivfLEDGYFEWEJEWBLVKFDFVIUHBWREBCXJNVFJVCJKVsdblfblkvblkjgSDBVsdbkGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMNNNITTAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Phew. I hate you a little for that, no gonna lie. Why is this dead? It's shiny and I love it. This is why I wait for things to be marked complete. Stupid comic, getting me all invested. Stupid story getting me all invested and then NOT ENDING. Fine, I'll get over it. Just peachy. Sunshine and rainbows.

On to the non-ranting portion of the review. This is an awesome AU that has enough of the original characters and settings and mythology entwined in your own expanded mythology and stories and... Awesome stuff. I'm much more eloquent when I'm not dying a little inside, promise. I suspect it speaks well of this story that I'm devastated that it has no proper ending. Or resolution. For Fang and Lightning. Okay, I'll stop picking the same nits, promise again.

But goddamn this is a good story. I like the way the past and present are mingled together. I like the relationship between Vanille and the old woman, and how we learn about the Yun through it. I remember thinking, when I first stumbled across this story a few months ago, that it felt like reading and epic. Ending aside, I still think that. It's got pretty much everything you could want in a fantasy/medieval world; Heroes and Gods, dragons and hydras, choices and consequences and real people in the mix. Not a ton of the same rehashed cliches that the audience is just supposed to love just because.

Most of all, though, I believed in this world. It felt like a very real world, in it's way. I really wanted to watch the main characters win and resolve their issues and just have things go their way in the end. I guess that's why I'm all out of sorts, really. Been a while since a story could make me feel so much for it. So sorry for the mess that is this review. I guess it's a compliment, sort of. On the off chance that is ever does update, i'll be following it. And I promise to leave much more cohesive reviews in the future.

Sorry again. Write on.
Andy chapter 14 . 10/5/2014
I've just 'finished' story in one sitting and I have no words! Seriously, you are a very talented writer. Your storytelling is amazing! I have spent the last couple of days reading your work and I am impressed with the quality of what you've written. I do realize that no amount of begging will make you finish this story if you've lost your love and inspiration for it but I still wanted to drop a little note to say I would love for you to finish this incredible story sometime. I believe it's one of your best!
StarSeaAir chapter 14 . 9/17/2014
I think i just read this story the tenth time... and it still saddens me that it probably will remain unfinished...
Your writing is unmatched... you simply are the best writer i know of on .

It's quite sad
XxZuiliu chapter 14 . 9/10/2014
Really love this story! I know it's unlikely that it'll ever be continued, but I just wanted to drop a note and say I really enjoyed reading it and thanks for sharing this story on this site!

-XxZuiliu
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 14 . 7/20/2014
Son of a bitch, I've never read anything like this. And even the smallest thought of you stopping this fic is frightening. You have so many people who want this fic completed. Your reviews, your followers, your favorites... I wish I was good enough to get that kind of following. I hope you update again. It would make me very sad that the moment I've been waiting for is the next chapter. I want to see Fang and Lightning reunite (And hopefully forgiveness ensues, and perhaps if I am lucky, love ensues).
dillydip248 chapter 14 . 4/6/2014
oh my god this story is just absolutely amazing! You use so much detail and its so very easy for me to imagine what is exactly going on. This story is beautifully crafted and I've truly enjoyed it so far. I can not wait for the next chapter. I'm so glad I found this story.
EGosch chapter 14 . 3/16/2014
This is one of the most amazing AU stories I have ever read. Every painstaking detail of this story is executed beautifully and here are no unanswered questions. Hell, the could be made into a novel. I do hope that his has not been abandoned because it is entirely to amazing to deserve that fate. If it has been, I would like to know so I could mourn such a beautiful story. If it has not, then please update as soon as possible so I could continue to read one of my most favourite stories.