Reviews for Mistaken
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 30 . 10/6/2012
Pretty curious where you are going to take this...Cuddy is right in character as a conniving manipulative wench so kudos there...interesting story, hope you continue it...
limptulip chapter 30 . 4/14/2012
Thank the gods they aren't bio related. Technically I guess they are half sibs but at least they can stay together. That is if House will allow a reconcile. I just hope he finds out soon.
ClareBear14 chapter 29 . 4/12/2012
Phew, they're not related, thought House's parents were too cool with the whole sleeping with a sibling thing.

Hope Jojo finds Greg soon, please update soon.
ClareBear14 chapter 27 . 4/9/2012
Ooo, this is not a good situation to be in. I can't understand how Jo's dad and Blythe are reacting, her dad didn't even flinch when she mentioned they'd been intimate.

I hope that Greg is going to be ok in his hotel, I have a feeling he's going to get a visit from Jo.

Please update soon, the angst is almost unbearable.
limptulip chapter 27 . 4/9/2012
On, do maybe Jo was adopted and they never told her. That's the only reason I can think of as to why biodad and blythe seem so casual.
limptulip chapter 26 . 4/6/2012
Wow that was a shocking revelation. However, I cant imagine Blythe encouraging Jo and House getting together if there was a possibility of them being brother and sister. Cant wait for more!
Rhastahippy chapter 26 . 4/6/2012
WOW! Now that would have to be the worst Thanksgiving ever! I feel so sorry for House. THAT is why I avoid relatives on holidays. Great story by the way.
ClareBear14 chapter 26 . 4/6/2012
Nooooo, you can't leave it there.

Must admit, I had a slight suspicion that they might be siblings, but it was only for a fleeting moment.

Poor House, please don't put him back on Vicodin.

Please update soon.
limptulip chapter 24 . 3/21/2012
wow, you've been busy with all these updates. I'm hoping House and Jo can make a go at a relationship. I like them together. Dad House just pisses me off. I hate all the emotional junk he's put House through all these years.
limptulip chapter 19 . 3/17/2012
I can just imagine Mon and Aunt giving the third degree to House and Jo. I hope HoJo can sneak away together again soon. They're hot together.
limptulip chapter 17 . 3/11/2012
That was some afternoon delight! I really enjoy House/OC stories.
ClareBear14 chapter 17 . 3/10/2012
Phew, that was hot stuff, can't wait for more. Please update soon.
yuiop chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
ClareBear14 chapter 13 . 3/7/2012
Oops sorry, just got caught up.

Liking the way this story is panning out, can't wait for more.
momsboys chapter 13 . 3/6/2012
Wow great story. I can't wait to read more.