Reviews for Old Foes, New Allies
angelia chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
So wait what happens next..?
LNFRARADIANT chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
John, I'm betting you have that "surprised-stunned-bunny" look on right now. ;)
Catindahat chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
I can't believe you're leaving it here, I would love to know what happens next! This was great tho, well done.
Jack's Shadow chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
He named his alter ego Hamish. I can't even tell you how happy that makes me.

I'm loving sad!John. I think he really would act this way - keep working and stop living. Every time there's a near miss with Adrian, I just want to give him a hug.

A bit of concrit for future reference: you don't always make it clear who is speaking. I often find myself needing to stop and look for clues as to who's talking, and it can be distracting. For example, "'You haven't told him anything. How could he possibly know?' Sherlock sighed." reads to me like Sherlock is speaking, but it could just as easily be Molly or Sally. Only two sentences later is the speaker clarified.

Can't wait to finish this lovely fic tomorrow. The promise of rumor spreading will have me up far too early reading this.
KennFlores5 chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
Oh my gosh! I want to know what happens after! I love how you characterized everyone. Poor John and Sherlock. I love how Sherlock is still Sherlock even when he's pretending to be someone else. Like, he can't hold it back. This was really really good!
Nos chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
This is really interesting, I hope to see more of it soon.
randomostrichchocolates chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
YOU NEED TO UPDATE THIS. NOW. PLEEEAAASSSEEEEEE.
IAmTheBoss chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
Alright, I'm hooked. This is definitely getting interesting, and its a fairly unique turn on a theme that has inundated Sherlock fanfiction. Please update quickly!
barus chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
I really really love this! Somehow I was never really able to hate Sally... it's really good!
Aussieflower chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
I know yoou thought this was OOC, but it was fine :)) I always gte that feeling too when I write longer paragraphs.

I liked this chapter alot, especially the way you prtrayed Sherlock and had Molly explain how he reacts when his emotions get the better of him. And I really really like the Molly/Sherlock relationship you have going. Is it romatic (no offense, but please nooo, I really don't like that pairing in a romantic way)? Even if it is, then its still sweet.

I can't wait for teh enxt chapter, and reading their reactions to the tape.

Aussieflower x
CheyanneChika chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I'm curious to see where this will go. please update:)
Aussieflower chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
great job, this chapter was great! i loved that you made Sherlock go the police station with different identities! Much better job with writing in character here too :)
Nos chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
I've always wanted to see more of Sherlock and Sally. Very interested in this.
Aussieflower chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I liked this story a lot! I LOVED the premise, and I adore Sherlock/Sally fics (not pairing or anything, I juts like seeing the two interact). It was very well written, though i think that everyone (especially Molly) were a teensy bit out of character. Molly is generally a lot more shy and uncertain, though i gte that you might have made her more confident after sepnding so much time with Sherlock.

But its REALLY really hard to write Sherlock fanfics and keep everyone in character, becaus ethey are all so complex and really hard to write.

Anyways, I really really liked it, and hope you continue :)