Reviews for The Journey Home
tannerose5 chapter 15 . 9/3/2012
I love the last scene. Too bad nothing ever came of it. It would have been nice to see Hotch smile a bit more.
tannerose5 chapter 14 . 9/3/2012
I am reading this story through for only the second time. This time I'm understanding a lot more. I lost the ability to sign in during this summer's upheaval of the website. So, I'll say keep updating, even though I know it's over.
tannerose5 as lolyncut.
Sue1313 chapter 21 . 3/20/2012
The ending was shocking. I never thought of you killing her off. That was so sad. I did like how you gave us insight into what was happening within the personal lives of the team members. It was good to know that those who did the torture to Reid was found and put away where they can never hurt him again. I am so glad that Reid made a life with Carman and the children. This was a great story and I truly enjoyed it. I am the happy ever-after kind of person and would have loved for her not to have died but to have become a part of their lives forever.
Sue1313 chapter 20 . 3/20/2012
This chapter broke my heart. It was so perfect. She wanted Hotch and he wanted her. She could have both Hotch and Reid in her life and she in theirs. It was so perfect and then... I don't understand why she feels that her life is not her own to do with as she pleases but her family when she says, "This was their life, not mine." She so has a right to be loved and to love. She is a good mother. Look at how she has taken care of Reid. I know Rick is working to help find the people who did this to Reid but now I worry that if he leaves the center that they will go after him again. She needs to be there so she, Hotch and the team can watch over him and keep him safe. She has given up everything she thought she wanted in her life to help Reid. Now she could have it all and she is letting fear keep her from grabbing for the brass ring.
sillymissy98 chapter 21 . 3/19/2012
so sad about how she died but good he went back

awesome story and end of one
gublerette chapter 19 . 3/18/2012
the story line is absolutely fantastic! I can't wait to read the next chapter
Sue1313 chapter 19 . 3/17/2012
I thought this chapter was just filled with insight into Spencer, especially Dianna and I so loved how you handled William Reid. It was so important that Hotch does not loss sight of Spencer in wanting to know all the details of what happened to him. If he knew everything the boy went though, he would have a harder time just being there for him and not worrying about what he went though and thinking of the details as they did when he was taking by Tobias. I loved Spencer description of Dr. Selzer as a female version of Hotch. I could so see them together and she is interested in him or should I say attracted, but what woman would not be. I so wish it would work out for them. Another great chapter.
lolyncut chapter 19 . 3/17/2012
I am fairly certain he stopped caring about William Reid years.

Oh, of that I am also certain. I do feel Reid does feel guilty about not loving his father, though. But, you're right. Reid needs to get healthy. Dad can wait. OK, I'm ready for the next chapter.
Sue1313 chapter 18 . 3/17/2012
I loved this chapter. The conversation between Reid and Morgan was very natural and I loved how it ended. Every morning I can't wait to read what you have written and feel for a moment a bit of panic that it might be the last chapter. I look so forward to this everyday and I so hope you keep it going. I keep thinking how maybe Dr. Selzer can set up a treatment center in DC and take her team with her. I would so love to see her and Hotch together and for her to be there close when Reid goes back to the BAU. I just love this story and never would I have though I would so enjoy a story written from somebody elses POV outside of the team. You are doing such a great job.
LoveReid chapter 17 . 3/16/2012
is he going to interact with the team now? wooooh! love this story!
Sue1313 chapter 17 . 3/16/2012
I have to say, this chapter had me in tears too. I loved it when he hugged her. The most moving part was when he said it is Dr. Reid with pride. That is when you know he is truly finding himself. I loved that each team member mentioned this and that they thought he would put it on his grave marker. So funny. I would love more description of what he has finally settled on in the way of dressing. Isn't it funny how we all love that purple scarf on him. I can't wait for the next chapter. I get up each morning excited to have a new chapter to read. This is so good.
sillymissy98 chapter 17 . 3/16/2012
at least he finally is remembering how much the team was to him even a little at a time and maybe they can help him
lolyncut chapter 16 . 3/15/2012
Though I'm not sure why you had me brought here."

I can tell you why she brought Hotch there. The man looks damn good in a suit!

I am every so grateful you didn't go through all the torture. Some authors tell you every little thing. Not knowing was worse. Those that think Reid was the weakest emotionally are wrong. Reid is the strongest of them all. For them to break Reid had to take an abundance of pain, mental anguish and sadism. Did they every find out who did this to Reid?
lolyncut chapter 15 . 3/15/2012
I really don't know why you don't have more reviews. I'm glad you're continuing because you love to write. Some authors beg and threaten not to write until they get X amount of reviews. Well, they get one seething review from me and no more.

Anyway, keep updating. I hope the good doctor and Hotch at least go out at the end of the story. I would love Reid find a woman he can trust.
lolyncut chapter 12 . 3/15/2012
Do you have kids or nieces and nephews? You must tell some god-awful, terrific bedtime stories. I can't imagine what goes through your mind while trying to write some of this stuff. Just think of the images you don't use. You must be a reincarnated school teacher, and these victims were some of your principals! (Yeah, I'm a teacher). hahaha Keep updating.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »