Reviews for The Journey Home
lolyncut chapter 10 . 3/15/2012
Your story is reading like an entire season of Criminal Minds. Each chapter is an episode leading up to the season finale.
lolyncut chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
I'm rereading this for a second time. Didn't review the first time-I didn't understand it at all and quit reading. I still don't understand a lot of it, but now I have a little time to read slower.

I can't believe I love a story where the team isn't the center of attention. Go figure.
Savageblue chapter 16 . 3/15/2012
I have to say when I started this story I didn't know what to expect. It was a little difficult for me to get into at first but as the story and telling of the story unfolded it is an interesting tale to be told. I have been coming back everyday to see if there was another chapter and I am intrigued to see what may happen next if you move it along further. Thank you for your story.
Sue1313 chapter 16 . 3/15/2012
This was the best chapter yet. I am glad that you did not provide horrific scenes to describe what he went through. What you gave made it sound far worse then anything you would have written. You just knew it had to be so bad as to crack Spencer Reid. I loved how you included Dr. Kimura onto the team. He had liked her so much. I loved how you described to him that he was the protector of light and showed him the team pictures. I can't wait for more. I hope she lets Hotch know how he is doing. She would be so perfect for Hotch and he for her.
lpearson chapter 15 . 3/14/2012
This is a very interesting story. It is taking a very interesting turn. You have quite the talent. Thank you for writing this.
Sue1313 chapter 15 . 3/14/2012
I was hoping that Dr. Selzer would tell Hotch to call her by her first name after he offered up his nickname. They would be so good together. I am so glad that we got to see Reid and know that his memories are coming back to him. I loved that Rossi and Morgan are taking care of his apartment. This is so good and so exciting, who has the thoughts to worry about spelling or grammar mistakes. I just love this story. I can't wait for the team to get to start interacting with Reid. I so wish Hotch and Dr. Selzer could become involved with each other. He could make most any woman go weak-kneed with his smile but not so much as Reid can. Although I can see how Hotch would be much more her type of guy.
Sue1313 chapter 14 . 3/13/2012
This was so good. I am so glad that she has him safe and will be able to help him find his way back. I am so glad the team will be back in the next chapter. They should know that it was Mr. Grey/Reid who once again saved them.
sillymissy98 chapter 13 . 3/12/2012
I do hope he gets some time back with the team. I just love this story. I do hope Reid is going to be OK and the doctor can find him and help him to reconnect the past memories
Sue1313 chapter 13 . 3/12/2012
I just love this story. I loved that Anderson played such a bit part of the drama. Still waters run deep and I always thought that they used him to little in the show. I do hope Reid is going to be OK and the doctor can find him and help him to reconnect the past memories. I do hope he gets some time back with the team. I don't want this to end. I guess Kyle is really dead. He was so sweet.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/11/2012
Update soon, if not immediately!
Sue1313 chapter 12 . 3/11/2012
I loved this chapter. It is just the perfect story. I loved how Reid handled saving all of the team with having the police there. I was hoping that Kyle was somehow alive and he would be saved too. I can't wait to see what happens next. What a great story. So unique and different.
sillymissy98 chapter 12 . 3/11/2012
awesome chapter :D

i hope reid gets his memory back and the team is reunited once again
Sue1313 chapter 11 . 3/10/2012
I love this story. I am so not ready for it to be ending! Don't you think we might need a few more chapters after the even for Spencer to get back with the team, for the good doctor to fall in love with Hotch and him her. I really like her character and I hate to let her go.
sillymissy98 chapter 11 . 3/9/2012
sad story really but do hope Reid can get his memory back to help her and in the end help bring back his team together and find out what was really going on
TatianaMellark chapter 10 . 3/9/2012