Reviews for Piece by Piece
JustitiaMyriam chapter 12 . 1/6
Really nice story! :)
Arwen who loves Aragorn chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Hiya "guest", glad you like it so far. I hope you'll return to read the rest :)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
loving it...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
nice start...:)
Trinnie chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
This was a fantastic story from the bigining to the end!
Well done to you!
AllieBlack16 chapter 12 . 1/25/2013
loved your story
Zanthraxone chapter 12 . 1/7/2013
Great story I've always liked this pairing and the movie was awesome.
I think you stayed true to the characteristics of the characters and the story line was good.
Usually i'm not one for sad endings but it did have a different approach and the way it ended was good.

Great story from start to finish.
Pug1998 chapter 12 . 10/29/2012
Such a sad ending but amazing story:)
Godess of the Sands chapter 12 . 7/28/2012
Oh my gosh this story was amazing, I'm sad to see it end though
servant123 chapter 12 . 7/23/2012
Aggh! I don't like the ending-endings :( Nice job all the way through, though. And it was a good conclusion, although I would've gone for one with a more light-hearted feel. I respect this though. A very cool idea, and not really saddening. I like that you took into account the actions they took to prevent their daughter(s?) from suffering in the future. Excellent work :) Keep writing!
God bless :) :) :)
servant123 chapter 11 . 7/23/2012
Awwww. I look forward to the next chapter. Everyone else noting on how close and adorable those two are, perhaps? Nice job with this chapter, again :) Keep up the good work!
God bless
servant123 chapter 10 . 7/23/2012
Yay! Problem solved! Death averted! Nice work ;)
servant123 chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
Nice twist. Great job describing all of the scenes. Only one editing comment; "stuck up" should be "stuck-up". Other than that, it all looks very good. You have a very nice handle on the language, grammar included. Keep up the awesome work! I'm really stoked to see how this will run in the next few chapters :)
God bless :D
servant123 chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
Again, I think the ending could've been a little bit better, but that's not to say it wasn't still well-done, only less perfect than the rest of your story. I really love this story. I like all of the details you've put in, and the way you wrote her slowly regaining here memories was perfect :D Can't wait to read more!
God bless :)
servant123 chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
Really nice work :) I think the ending could've been wrapped up a little nicer, though. Other than that, all is well :) Keep up the awesome story-writing :)
God bless!