Reviews for The Heat of Trees
SagaOfTheSolitaryKiwi chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Whew, that was hot. _ And it sounded almost Shakespearean.
RavenLady chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
"She lifted her arms to the sun, either in reverence or kinship" - oh, brilliant, brilliant. That line especially jumped out at me, but I loved it all. Delicious writing - I am amazed.
Ren chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
Holy Crap! The revelation at the ending just blew my mind! Definately didn't see that one coming. Glorfindel...o.k...
Very descriptive writing, very beautiful imagery. Love it!
taoist elf chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
Oh heck.. I will just submit a review while I am here. I was updating my favorite stories list (as I was recently informed that people were reading it) and thought I would add your fic to it. I have read this (and other stuff) on your site and will be redundant and just say.

Brilliant. Your writing has an exquisite opalescence that refracts emotions and images as ethereal tingles on that soft, tickly place in the back of my mouth. I breath it out of my nose in a soft intimate sigh at the ending of such a beautiful dream.

Very well done. Your writing is .no other word for it.. exquisite. Perfect canvas for the lives and loves of the Elves.

Aloha,

Chris
Deborah Judge chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
Heh heh. I see what you mean about taking strange pairings and writing them plausibly. If they actually got together it would be much harder to make work, but as a fantasy it works very nicely. The writing style is dreamy and suits the content. And damn, do these things happen *every* time an elf girl dances outside?
Neumaisse chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
Excellent excellent writing! Lush and rich, very heady-like a good wine. I am terribly impressed by this.(And so was my husband *wink*)
Starbrat chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
Kewl! Glorfindel is one of my favorite characters - and the story was interesting too.
Twitteringpig chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
Glorfindel? my god! I didn't see that coming. I was thinking oh that aragorn then wham! Glorfindel! hahaha whoa. It must be late. I'm a little delusional and would be amused by grass growing at the moment. Wow! That was great. Wow again.
Aerlinnel chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
Wow.

Neat!

Original idea, to describe what *could* be...but doesn't actually happen!

"They would frighten the sky with their quickness"...I like that.

Could we see more of these two, maybe? Please? :-)
Lady Cheshire chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
Glorfindel and Arwen rule. Great story. Very sweet. Please, write more, these

guys are such a fascinating couple together.